Jump to content
TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Onur Tuna

Recommended Posts

On 5/16/2019 at 12:27 AM, QueenLola said:

The most gentle giant in the land :8_ZJZ9t0v_Ul_GNyj_WW8y_Y7_1:

 

His love for animals is amazing :8_ZJZ9t0v_Ul_GNyj_WW8y_Y7_1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

:th_SwoonLoveSmiley:

 

Big white shark, huh? Don't do this to me bey. I'm not that strong. :zardak(60):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Big white shark, huh? Don't do this to me bey. I'm not that strong. :zardak(60):

Daddy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo....:gangnamsmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenLola said:

Daddy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo....:gangnamsmile:

:loudlaff:I was thinking the same. What a daddy shark. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sandy said:

:loudlaff:I was thinking the same. What a daddy shark. :biggrin:

That's his new nickname from now on :moque:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i havent seen any of Onur's work but saw a few clips, his voice might not be the best sounding one but damn he is a fine specimen :pinkhandcuffsf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, salma said:

i havent seen any of Onur's work but saw a few clips, his voice might not be the best sounding one but damn he is a fine specimen :pinkhandcuffsf:

Çooook :hehe3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, salma said:

i havent seen any of Onur's work but saw a few clips, his voice might not be the best sounding one but damn he is a fine specimen :pinkhandcuffsf:

Girl, he is, trust me! :zardak(60):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Is this Onur's niece? Her name is Zeynep, that's a cute coincidence. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...