TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Joanne

Elimi Bırakma 44. Bölüm I Season 2

They have to come up with new & interesting story lines to be able to survive. If they go on with the same Sumru evil games & Serap stupidities, they're gonna sink. People have had enough of them last season.

1 hour ago, Mer (Abla) said:

They have to come up with new & interesting story lines to be able to survive. If they go on with the same Sumru evil games & Serap stupidities, they're gonna sink. People have had enough of them last season.

Bu doğru, çok doğru!

And Cenk/Alp was a little awkward last night. Especially in the crying scenes. And he still has to work on the way he walks. He can't excrete the model walking off him and sometimes he walks as he is on the catwalk.:sly: In some scenes it works perfectly, for example when he walked in the reception, but in some other scenes is too exaggerated .

I'm watching the episode now. The episode is a bit slow, but that's expected considering what they've been through. I agree with @Mer (Abla) about Sumru and Serap. I was expecting something different from them, but no. Same ol' nonsense. 

Alp looks just gorgeous and Alina was amazing last night. 

I really like the addition of Nihat. He's so handsome and them beady eyes! :girl_maviglassesf: I also like the addition of the Mugla side story.  They seem perfect for Azra. Though the little child actress is bad! :wacko:  Will Baris fall for Azra acaba? Will they go there? 

3 hours ago, Angel. said:

Is Damla jealous of her little sister? 

Do we have a new director? 

The little girl is not Damla's sister but her cousin. She is Baris's late sister daughter. I think she is not, she seemed to like the little girl.

Yes, we do! Isn't it obvious?

And a new hairstylist!:D That is obvious too.

9 hours ago, Angel. said:

I'm watching the episode now. The episode is a bit slow, but that's expected considering what they've been through. I agree with @Mer (Abla) about Sumru and Serap. I was expecting something different from them, but no. Same ol' nonsense. 

Alp looks just gorgeous and Alina was amazing last night. 

I really like the addition of Nihat. He's so handsome and them beady eyes! :girl_maviglassesf: I also like the addition of the Mugla side story.  They seem perfect for Azra. Though the little child actress is bad! :wacko:  Will Baris fall for Azra acaba? Will they go there? 

Alina was perfect. Much better than Alp. I couldn't but cry during the cenaze scene. 

2 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

Alina was perfect. Much better than Alp. I couldn't but cry during the cenaze scene. 

I have to agree with that. You know me, not a great fan of Alina, but she has improved, matured and grown as an actress since last year. One can tell that she worked on that matter.

15 hours ago, Joanne said:

The little girl is not Damla's sister but her cousin. She is Baris's late sister daughter. I think she is not, she seemed to like the little girl.

Yes, we do! Isn't it obvious?

And a new hairstylist!:D That is obvious too.

Thanks. I seem to have missed that.  She seemed a bit jealous during the scene where Baris was getting ready to leave for the reception and he kept kissing her.

Alina seems to have improved, so I thought so may have the director. The direction of the episode was wonderful. So was everyone's hair. Alp's in particular.

10 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

Alp was off. Maybe he's just tired from all the traveling this summer. He really didnlt have much of a break. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.