TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Moving The Forum

Hey all, 

was away for a month or so and missed my 6 month membership renewal payment so I am making a small donation to compensate. I hope the migration goes as planned.

14 minutes ago, Lila. said:

Hocam :mavi_heart: dead line was yesterday, are we moving already? 

If I may, we'll be here till the first days of September. Believe we will have a new announcement soon with all details.

So, let's keep this place alive until the time comes!:heartshape2::heartshape2:

Hello everyone. I am not an active member of this forum and due to some reasons I haven't done any donation or pay any fee. So, I am allowed to view only few parts of the forum but I am fine with that. I would like to ask you if it"s possible to "move" with you to the new platform under the same conditions because I like this forum a lot and I am following it since long time ago. Thank you. Happy days to all of you.:flowerysmile:

43 minutes ago, Angie S. said:

Hello everyone. I am not an active member of this forum and due to some reasons I haven't done any donation or pay any fee. So, I am allowed to view only few parts of the forum but I am fine with that. I would like to ask you if it"s possible to "move" with you to the new platform under the same conditions because I like this forum a lot and I am following it since long time ago. Thank you. Happy days to all of you.:flowerysmile:

Hello dear! I think the new platform will be free for everyone, but ask @Angel. our admin to be sure!

I know what you mean about the forum, I love it too:flowerysmile:

7 hours ago, Eliso said:

Hello dear! I think the new platform will be free for everyone, but ask @Angel. our admin to be sure!

Yeah, from what I unferstand, one of the reasons we are moving is so that everyone can join the new place for free! The donations we are now making are only for the costs of moving the forum. They are voluntary and do not determine who will be able to join the new forum.

3 hours ago, Thessaloniki said:

I was left behind

Where are we now??

2 hours ago, Mihaela Manescu said:

The forum has moved?
We have access to the new forum?

Not yet, but soon we are moving to a new platform. @Angel. will soon give us all details.

Hey everyone! I don't remember the email/pw I used before, but I was pretty active here during CVG (Neha). I know y'all like the forum format and have things figured out for the most part, but I wanted to make sure Angel saw this - have you head of discord? I'm in an asian drama community that uses this and it's basically free. There are servers on discord that have thousands of people and it's still free!

3 hours ago, Thessaloniki said:

how will we be informed?

We will be here till the first days of September. By then we will know, @Angel. will let us know the exact date and all details about the moving, she will probably have a new announcement. The new platform will be free but the movement is not. For that, whoever can afford a donation, it will be really welcomed, it doesn't matter how small or big that will be. Our administrator asked our opinion about moving and taking with us all the content of this forum. Many members agreed to move the whole content - after the necessary clean up - therefore there's some money we have to pay(something between $500 to $600) and that's the reason of the donations. I hope this helps you. Soon we will know more.