TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Moving The Forum

7 hours ago, Angel. said:

Dear @nightstar are you still having these issues?

Yes I have. but I don't want to bother and make trouble :hmm2::begging: 

coming here is so convenient and easy for me but for the new home I have to use VPNs

Edited by nightstar

I really hope all the members manage to make the move before this forum closes down. I know some members go MIA before they resurge again after a couple of months. Is there a way to contact these people via email or something?

1 hour ago, nightstar said:

Yes I have. but I don't want to bother and make trouble :hmm2::begging: 

coming here is so convenient and easy for me but for the new home I have to use VPNs

Does it work with one of the free VPNs too or only with a paid VPN? 

8 hours ago, Samiramis said:

I really hope all the members manage to make the move before this forum closes down. I know some members go MIA before they resurge again after a couple of months. Is there a way to contact these people via email or something?

Does it work with one of the free VPNs too or only with a paid VPN? 

I can use free VPNs and then I can access :e13733: I hope I can manage and participate :wub:

4 hours ago, nightstar said:

I can use free VPNs and then I can access :e13733: I hope I can manage and participate :wub:

I will look into some options. But in the meantime maybe you can use the VPN that'd be great. :mavi_heart:

On 10/7/2019 at 11:28 AM, Samiramis said:

I was wondering the same thing, @Angel.. I feel like some people stopped posting when we introduced the paid memberships and maybe they would like to come back now when the forum is free again. You should be able to PM or e-mail them, right?

Also, do you own the turkishseries.fun domain? Is it connected to this forum in any way or not? Maybe after the forum closes down, you could just leave a page saying that the forum has moved with instructions on how to login with the old accounts?

On 10/8/2019 at 5:13 PM, Ania said:

I was wondering the same thing, @Angel.. I feel like some people stopped posting when we introduced the paid memberships and maybe they would like to come back now when the forum is free again. You should be able to PM or e-mail them, right?

Also, do you own the turkishseries.fun domain? Is it connected to this forum in any way or not? Maybe after the forum closes down, you could just leave a page saying that the forum has moved with instructions on how to login with the old accounts?

It's possible. That's why I will keep this place for another month or two. I will definitely reach out to as many people as possible in the meantime. I will also look into a possible redirect or something that guides people there. It's a good idea, thanks! :kiss: