TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
PrensesBanu

Halka l 17. Bölüm

8 hours ago, Nora. said:

Cagatay is so annoying, but I just can’t hate him lol. He is a little child. I want him in season 2 together with Vekilharc. His reactions to Cagatay are priceless. He really hates his life :laugh3:Cihangir is now in trouble thanks to Cagatay, but not only did Cagatay save himself but he also saved Vekilharc. They are just meant to be :D

You really can't hate him lmao, after all he is only after his goal and he doesn't cares about anyone else.

8 hours ago, Nora. said:

About that last scene. I think Cihangir planned it all out. Iskender knew and played along. Ruhi was there so they had to do something. I’m not sure if Müjde knows tho. She probably doesn’t and that’s why she is after Cihangir. And also Iskender doesn’t want her involved, but we see her saying she will take her father’s place. I don’t think Iskender would be okay with that. So that’s probably her own plan. 

He did look at Ruhi before Iskender pushed Müjde aside and taking his gun. If he hadn't pushed, Ruhi may have killed Müjde first. I am really clueless about this all tbh, but if Isko had died, we may have gotten a goodbye message...

Müjde is really pissed off, also rightfully if she didnt know of the plan. Now Cengo was a pislik, but it seems especially with Hümeyra on his side, those days under him were luxury compared to Altemur now. Mafia is mafia, and would she kill someone if she fails at a job? Her father was ordered to be murdered because he was seen as a burden. For Altemur you only matter as long you are useful.

Edited by PrensesBanu

10 hours ago, Nora. said:

I like that they kept the first confrontation between Cihangir and Hümeyra realistic. Too much has happened to just forget and forgive. Hümeyra played with their lives. She can say that she was forced and all, but she could have handled the whole situation a lot better. So ofcourse Cihangir needs time. I’m not ready for Kaan’s reaction when he finds out the truth:crysmiley1:It will be a lot harder for him.

Indeed, glad they didn't do a teary hugging scene, it would have been weird since he only knows her for a short time and also only as Kaans mother.

Bahar fans are really frustrated lmao.

Edited by PrensesBanu

:769_heart::774_broken_heart:

Btw I know we get S2 and I know I should not be bothered by ratings anymore, but everytime I see it is getting worse

Gf0kSyX.gif

2 hours ago, PrensesBanu said:

You really can't hate him lmao, after all he is only after his goal and he doesn't cares about anyone else.

This was amazing lmao. Seriously how can you hate him? And look at Terzi. I see you laughing :D

37 minutes ago, PrensesBanu said:
Btw I know we get S2 and I know I should not be bothered by ratings anymore, but everytime I see it is getting worse

Gf0kSyX.gif

Same here! It’s just sad. They don’t deserve this! 

27 minutes ago, Nora. said:

Same here! It’s just sad. They don’t deserve this!  

Okay we have now 2 eps left, they need to tell us about where they platform S2. If it is TRT, they have to step up the promo, but something tells me they are so chill for a reason and it is because they have a deal with a digital platform. The only downside is when would they upload the new eps and how many eps?

34 minutes ago, PrensesBanu said:

Okay we have now 2 eps left, they need to tell us about where they platform S2. If it is TRT, they have to step up the promo, but something tells me they are so chill for a reason and it is because they have a deal with a digital platform. The only downside is when would they upload the new eps and how many eps?

It’s really weird that they didn’t say anything about it. When Yusuf confirmed a second season i really thought they had a deal with Netflix or BluTv. Now I think it could be just TRT :dont-no-smiley:

They are really chill, but honestly they have always been chill. We were always the ones stressing here lol

They really need to tell us something :impatient:

Cihangir must have agreed with iskender to fake his death. Maybe Mujde is in it with them. Don't know... But Cihangir couldn't have changed so much as to become someone like Terzi or Ruhi.

Cihangir & Humeyra finally coming face to face as mother & son was so awkward: he's angry & she, not knowing what to say... For me, Humeyra seems to be more caring & loving with Kaan. I always felt that she worried more about Kaan. Maybe because it's with Kaan that she was able to behave as a mother... We'll see from now on how it will be.

There is no doubt that the truth will be harder for Kaan to take! He'll be devastated. 

1 hour ago, Mer (Abla) said:

. But Cihangir couldn't have changed so much as to become someone like Terzi or Ruhi.

A theory is since Kaan didn't flinch when Iskender was shot, that he and Cihangir did a plan with Iskender. Like if there wasn't a plan, and C shot Isko for real, Kaan would have shown a more different reaction than just looking like this

OfkjRdY.png

Though this also a resentful look in his face, kind of being done and disgusted? That throws the whole theory down, lol.

If Cihangir and Iskender only did a plan, then of course none will know and Cihangir allows Isko to heal somewhere no one knows.

Müjde is totally clueless here, and it is so cruel to her. She only has her father and is then a complete orphan without anyone on her side. Her father being dead or not, this was a huge turning point for her. Cihangir on the other side thinks he is this lone wolf, but he has two mothers, a father, Adem, Nurten, KAAN. He may resent the lies, but he has lots of people who love him. If he only realizes that...(Okay, Gülay may be forever cancelled for ordering a hit on Irem lmao). Kaan is a mole, yes, but he is doing everything to protect Cihangir and can't understand what is happening.

Cihangir & Humeyra finally coming face to face as mother & son was so awkward: he's angry & she, not knowing what to say... For me, Humeyra seems to be more caring & loving with Kaan. I always felt that she worried more about Kaan. Maybe because it's with Kaan that she was able to behave as a mother... We'll see from now on how it will be.

Yep, you are right. For all the time she knew, she forgot to think about what her first words would be. Also he knows she kept calling Kaan, so she also played them. That the first encounter as mother and son wasn't more awkward is a miracle lol.

There is no doubt that the truth will be harder for Kaan to take! He'll be devastated. 

Think about it: He saw the manyak Cagatay, who is btw his brother, killing their father, who he didn't know of since he thinks he is Erens son, in the presence of his mother, who turns out to be his adoptive mother and next to Cihangir, who is the actual Karabulut son.

RjNkj.jpg

I love the VekCag banter 'Just because you read two books, you minimize me.'

Cagatay is seriously crazy: 'Because of Özcan I have to talk for two people' or 'I am a softie' :lol:

:sadmavi:

For Müjde her father will always be the first and most important person, even if the old life is over.

His 'love' for Müjde is so funny to me, since I think they are taking the piss out of the 'villain falls in love with female lead' trope imo.

I hoped Kaan would offer a pinky promise to kick Cihangirs butt with her

Uff ya I don't like the new Cihangir. He's doing all this to protect Kaan and Mujde but they don't know it, feel hurt and I can't stand it.

The Cihangir-Humeyra confrontation was authentic and realistic after all they've been through 

I don't think Cihangir shot Iskender for real, I felt it was planned. But tbh I wouldn't mind if he died, he's extremely annoying with his food monologues. And I started to like Ilhan for a change.

Cagatay is my fave, I hope he will continue in the next season! And I love his duo with Vekil :D