Halka l 17. Bölüm

Uff uff

Iskender asks Ilhan to get Müjde out, Ilhan will do that

Kaan is like #wtf Cihangir wtffff

Noooo Adem, don't tell him

Kaan really needs to kick Cihangirs butt

Oh they have found the müdür :(

He has a name, Faruk.

They are crying, this is hard of course.

Bahahaha how Cagatay got scared when Terzi tells him the police found the müdür.

Vekyl lmao, he hates his lif.

Noooooo lmao.

They have put the gun into the müdürs grave, so the police will look for Cihangir as murderer. Wtf CAGATAY

1 minute ago, Nora. said:

Iskender and Ilhan are actually besties :D

They insult and shoot at each other, but they will always be besties.

Dude this show is too much for my heart what the heck..

Of course this is the cliffhanger....

What an episode, this was some tense thing.

Just now, Nora. said:

Okay but this has to be a plan right? 

Idk, Cihangir is screwed either way by Cagatays dirty trick.

But I mean if he does this lone wolf tour instead to share what is going with Müjde and Kaan, well, have fun.

'Sen bu degilsin' gets Sena flashback lmao.

But this is really not him

damn he really shot him (my browser crashed this is why I didn't see it)

Iskender surviving or not, Müjde won't forgive this.

Could also have been a trick, but let's see

Edited by PrensesBanu

I need to watch the whole episode, but from the little i have seen it’s obvious Cihangir is not himself 

9 minutes ago, PrensesBanu said:

Idk, Cihangir is screwed either way by Cagatays dirty trick.

But I mean if he does this lone wolf tour instead to share what is going with Müjde and Kaan, well, have fun.

I don’t know, but i think he planned it all. And we also saw Iskender bts, he was perfectly fine. 

But yeah he is screwed anyway thanks to his ‘new brother’ lol

2 minutes ago, Nora. said:

I need to watch the whole episode, but from the little i have seen it’s obvious Cihangir is not himself 

He gets on my nerves lmao.

I need Kaan and Müjde to kick his butt

It really looks he killed him for real?

Or Müjde is hiding him out. But she is really disgusted by Cihangir.

OR Cihangir hides Iskender out and till then gets all the hate by Müjde.

And why does she have to work with Cagatay? Argh, his downfall will be amazing.

Full episode

Cagatay is really smart, but there is a reason why his father resented him.

Rewatching some bits

g8mRaSU.jpg

Cihangir totally knew Cagatay would switch labels, because Altemur said if Cihangir lied about the paternity, he will be screwed. So he goes switches the labels of his and Cagatays tubes, so Cagatay switches then to have Cihangir unrelated to him. This is my guess, because we only see Cagatay in the floor, while Cihangir switches and leaves. If Cihangir can think so far, then why, nvm..

KpOr0JC.jpg

He talks about Hümeyras father, Ugur, who was his old partner and a ruthless killer. It seems Hümeyra didn't had a good relationship with him at all, since there are no photos of him at all.

aE4vP9M.jpg

It will be so hard for them to find some charismatic psycho like Terzi if they kill him off

iUXkDYW.jpg

Vekyl so done with everything lmao

e5zBr9E.jpg

OK1jjo5.jpg

9iRPZXj.jpg

mdxIVyI.jpg

This was so cute :D Ilhan 'I am glad I won't have to be bothered with you know.' 'You won't ever see me again.'

I know we saw some btw pic of Müjde with a man that looked like Iskender, but if he really is dead, then those words meant something.

eCYeenn.jpg

Poor Müjde not knowing what is coming

I3DaqdN.jpg

He could have avoided this all tbh, but hey then again I like when they shoot themselves in the foot.

I enjoyed the episode, but give us back the old Cihanger. I don’t like this new Cihangir :snap-out-of-it-smiley:I know he is doing this to protect Kaan and i love him for that, but why so mean? Especially to Kaan and Müjde! Calm down! He is trying to push them away, but this is not the way. 

I like that they kept the first confrontation between Cihangir and Hümeyra realistic. Too much has happened to just forget and forgive. Hümeyra played with their lives. She can say that she was forced and all, but she could have handled the whole situation a lot better. So ofcourse Cihangir needs time. I’m not ready for Kaan’s reaction when he finds out the truth:crysmiley1:It will be a lot harder for him.

Cagatay is so annoying, but I just can’t hate him lol. He is a little child. I want him in season 2 together with Vekilharc. His reactions to Cagatay are priceless. He really hates his life :laugh3:Cihangir is now in trouble thanks to Cagatay, but not only did Cagatay save himself but he also saved Vekilharc. They are just meant to be :D

I really felt sorry for Kaan in this episode. He didn’t understand what was going on. He was hurt and disappointed the whole episode. The moment he finds out the truth will be so hard. At least he has Bahar. He is going to need her. Loved their scene :flirtysmile3:Kaan really changed her. 

Iskender’s reaction to the boy typing on this phone was priceless :laugh3:That typing sound is so annoying.

About that last scene. I think Cihangir planned it all out. Iskender knew and played along. Ruhi was there so they had to do something. I’m not sure if Müjde knows tho. She probably doesn’t and that’s why she is after Cihangir. And also Iskender doesn’t want her involved, but we see her saying she will take her father’s place. I don’t think Iskender would be okay with that. So that’s probably her own plan.