Jump to content
TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Forum Themes

Recommended Posts

Hello, everyone. 

I need a count of who is using any custom themes. Some of them are no longer compatible with the upgraded softaware and are creating issues. Can you guys tell me if you're using any show themes, please? Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use the default one.  

 

There is another issue. I'm trying to delete my notifications and I got that

MYAvAyP.png?2

Edited by Joanne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Joanne said:

I use the default one.  

 

There is another issue. I'm trying to delete my notifications and I got that

MYAvAyP.png?2

Thanks, canim.

Guys, the sooner I get replies, the sooner I can figure out which one is the problem.

So let me know, thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't even know the themes were available after all the changes, I've just set it to pk, it seems to be fine, I'll let you know if I notice sth is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I got an error using the pk theme in the birthday topic saying it wasn't compatible but then I changed it to default and it gave the same error. 

And one more thing, am I the only one who doesn't have the "go to top" button?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

am I the only one who doesn't have the "go to top" button

:th_smiley-raising-waving-hand: same problem and also when you post you have only "submit reply" button

btw l had that problem with posting in bday thread and in MoS thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mili said:

:th_smiley-raising-waving-hand: same problem and also when you post you have only "submit reply" button

btw l had that problem with posting in bday thread and in MoS thread

Same here. "Submit button" yok. "Go to top" yok. Problems in same threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are telling me that all the applications and most plug ins and custom themes are outdated. I will need to uninstall all the apps and plug ins, try to find new versions that are compatible with the the upgraded forum software and re upload them. So I ask you guys to be a bit patient, as you will not have some extras like the "go to top" button etc. Also, I would have to redesign all the custom themes again. So just give it a bit of time. :mavi_heart:

29 minutes ago, valentia said:

Same here. "Submit button" yok. "Go to top" yok. Problems in same threads.

What do you guys mean by "Submit button"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angel. said:

They are telling me that all the applications and most plug ins and custom themes are outdated. I will need to uninstall all the apps and plug ins, try to find new versions that are compatible with the the upgraded forum software and re upload them. So I ask you guys to be a bit patient, as you will not have some extras like the "go to top" button etc. Also, I would have to redesign all the custom themes again. So just give it a bit of time. :mavi_heart:

What do you guys mean by "Submit button"?

My mistake, sorry. I meant that there is only the submit button. There is no "preview post" button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, valentia said:

My mistake, sorry. I meant that there is only the submit button. There is no "preview post" button.

Oh okay. Yeah, those are all little extras. But because they're outdated, the tech support people asked me to disable them because one or more of them could be causing the propblems. 

So I have disabled them all for now. You guys please let me know if you're still getting error messages. Thanks! :mavi_heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was using the cvg one.... but it automatically changed to default. Then I tried switching to KPA and PK, those seemed to be working for me at the time. But I guess you have disabled all of them now. The only one that shows up is Kalp Atisi which does work for me on my laptop. i

Edited by Malika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...