Halka l 15. Bölüm

Kaan and Bahar 

giphy.gif

This is so sad! 

The fragman looks exciting. I really like the new director 👏🏻

3 minutes ago, PrensesBanu said:

Preview

:lol:

I love them. I love them all, actually. Except Altan, Gulay, and Ilhan’s raspy voice. :lol: 

Who is Cihangir talking about? He is telling Hümeyra that he is going to find him. Who? Is it Kaan? But who took Kaan then and where did they bring him? :4079864673:

Cihangir is going to war to save his bro Kaan. Wooohoooo! I’m so so so excited. My heart is beating so fast and my ears are ringing. Vallah yaaa....omg, this is so exciting. I can’t. Wait. :cancan:

Oh, before I forget. I freaking love love love the new direction!!! Volkan was a masterpiece but I appreciate the new director much more simply because the pace has picked up a lot. It’s not as slow as it used to be and it tended to be at times. That last scene of episode 14 is still fresh in my mind. The adrenaline rush. Oh wow. :runcirclsmiley2::guntootsmiley:SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. :cuckoo:

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

19 minutes ago, PrensesBanu said:

Since Kaan is not just anyone, the Above must have taken him

:paperbag1:

Or maybe the police took him so his cover isn’t blown. :dont-no-smiley:Uffff, imagine shooting the person you love and the risk of them dying. The guilt Bahar must be feeling. :crysmiley2:

8 minutes ago, Lena said:

Oh, before I forget. I freaking love love love the new direction!!! Volkan was a masterpiece but I appreciate the new director much more simply because the pace has picked up a lot. It’s not as slow as it used to be and it tended to be at times.

The episode really had a different feeling, without destroying Volkans work, indeed. Lucky Halka for having two talented directors. I know the audience didn't appreciate this again, they watched kadinedholekesurvivor :indubitablysmile: But ngl it isn't for everyone, so it is what it is.

17 minutes ago, Lena said:

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. :cuckoo:

Nah, keep going :guntootsmiley:

16 minutes ago, PrensesBanu said:

The episode really had a different feeling, without destroying Volkans work, indeed. Lucky Halka for having two talented directors.

I’m sooo happy we got to see both of their mesmerizing work! And to think I ever doubted it. :wub2-smiley-face:

I know the audience didn't appreciate this again,

My dear, let them. Accept it artik. Plus, I guarantee you that this will continue for a second season. So, Rahat ol! :winking: You might not believe me, but you’ll see  :hapydancsmil:

Nah, keep going :guntootsmiley:

:heartshape2:I’m still shaking. :moque:

:popcorn2:

Does this mean he will find out the truth in this episode? Or are they going to show us flashbacks of what he found out before his memory got erased?

Tuesday come faster! 

I think they are hinting that Cihangir will try to remember and solve the secret and help Kaan. How Cagatay is of help, idk. This jerk probably offers him to gain the memories back for a price.

I think from btw pics we get in ep16 the reveal maybe, since Hümeyra is in Cagatays sport hall.

Cagatay knows that they erased Cihangirs memory and that they did that because he knew something. So Cagatay will probably only help him because he wants to know what Cihangir found out about Halka. He wants to find his brother and the person next to his father. So maybe he thinks that he can find them this way.