TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
valentia

Elimi Bırakma 36. Bölüm

I hateeeeee ads!!! :gaah-smiley:

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

Well, it’s funny that both Defne and Zerrin said they are going to leave in the same episode but somehow I don’t believe we are that lucky. Since they came, the ratings drop and keep dropping. Anyway, I don’t care about them. At least, Defne seems like a good  person and Feride already said what she needed to say to Zerrin to shut her up! That was gooooood! :laugh3: 

Aww, thank you @Lenacim!:sadmavi: Really sweet scene!:773_purple_heart:

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

4 minutes ago, Lena said:

I hateeeeee ads!!! :gaah-smiley:

Well, it’s funny that both Defne and Zerrin said they are going to leave in the same episode but somehow I don’t believe we are that lucky. Since they came, the ratings drop and keep dropping. Anyway, I don’t care about them. At least, Defne seems like a good  person and Feride already said what she needed to say to Zerrin to shut her up! That was gooooood! :laugh3: 

What did she tell her by the way? I didn't understand much.

10 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Aww, thank you @Lenacim!:sadmavi: Really sweet scene!:773_purple_heart:

You’re very welcome! :download: It really was! :hearted: 

10 minutes ago, Joanne said:

What did she tell her by the way? I didn't understand much.

She told her a lot of things. I’ll have to watch again. But, from what I remember, she told her that she won’t try to separate two people in love but she won’t support them when they do wrong either and that she will try to guide them. She defended Azra and said she is a very educated girl who came from a good family. When she lost her father, Cenk was there to pick up the pieces. Zerrin said she had Sumru and Feride said Azra has her and that family is built on love, consciousness, goodness. Zerrin then saw this speech as Feride trying to give her a life lesson. Feride says it’s too late for that. She’s just telling her what she sees and needs to tell. I’m paraphrasing, of course. Forgive my mistakes. :heartshape2: 

@Angel. when you have time i want you to answer me this. In the 1rst page of this thread, my 2 posts from instagram are dissappeared. Do you know why this happens?

Who is the killer? :wha:Is Mesut? If yes then they have to explain why they made him innocent for Cetin's death. Because Cetin's and Kemal's murderer is the same person. Mesut receiving these notes was like he is the killer and that man, Faruk, wanted to tell him that his end is near. We saw Mesut opening the car and taking the boots but when Faruk was lying down, the camera was showing only the boots of the other man. If he is Mesut, why the mystery?:huhsmileyf3:
I don't know but Burhan's face was strange when Cansu told him about Azra and Faruk and when he saw her reading that book. But he was in jail and he has no reason to kill Kemal.:doh:
Another one is Sumru. She sent these messages to Azra and Mesut to drop the charge which makes her guilty.:lost-it006:

Are they going to solve this subject? Are they going to bring a new character as the killer?:kimbilir:

I love her like crazy. I give my life for her.:wub::wub:

The person in those boots, dragging Faruk to his future grave wears very loose pants and Mesut usually wears tight pants. Mesut wears some grey jeans when he comes out of his car but then when he opens his trunk there is something blue like the pants the killer wears. Then again the boots don't really look the same! 

I don't know what to think!:blase:

xRNHENU.jpg

Edited by Joanne

19 hours ago, Joanne said:

How are you doing canim? Is your hand better? I hope all is good! Don't tire yourself writing but I haven't seen you around these days and I was worried!

Such a lonely watching tonight!:sadmavi:

Thank you Joannecim. :download:

My arm is not getting any better maalasaf. :aak:

My employer blocked the forum so I can't access it from work anymore. 

These 2 factors are the reason you're not seeing me around much.

I miss you all. :wub:

14 minutes ago, Mer (Abla) said:

Thank you Joannecim. :download:

My arm is not getting any better maalasaf. :aak:

My employer blocked the forum so I can't access it from work anymore. 

These 2 factors are the reason you're not seeing me around much.

I miss you all. :wub:

We miss you too canim!

I'm so sorry you didn't get any better with your arm! What will you do honey? Isn't that for quite long now?

3 hours ago, Joanne said:

We miss you too canim!

I'm so sorry you didn't get any better with your arm! What will you do honey? Isn't that for quite long now?

I honestly don't know what to do. I asked my doctor. She said to change jobs which I cannot do. I'm still going for physio therapy, doing the exercises they give me, trying to take some days off (today for example), I'm posting here very little, I'm not browsing the internet or if I do, I use my phone...

I'm praying for it to get better.

1 hour ago, Mer (Abla) said:

I honestly don't know what to do. I asked my doctor. She said to change jobs which I cannot do. I'm still going for physio therapy, doing the exercises they give me, trying to take some days off (today for example), I'm posting here very little, I'm not browsing the internet or if I do, I use my phone...

I'm praying for it to get better.

I wish and hope it will, soon. Take care of yourself!:kiss: