Jump to content
TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Lolmush said:

They will get eaten alive once kadin and edho and god knows what comes back, but it’s their problem. I don’t think it will last more than two three episodes next season. Maybe they gave it a chance because they have some remaining episodes that should have aired during summer. It probably didn’t continue right now because Burak had to shoot his movie. 

I also watched some scenes here and there and he was barely present.. seriously he’s supposed to be the lead but everyone else has more screen time than him🌚

For me this show has ended here.

Burak looked so tired here like he was in the same feel like us as Eyfet fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Reba said:

For me this show has ended here.

Burak looked so tired here like he was in the same feel like us as Eyfet fan.

Oh canim I thought I’m the only one who loved them on this forum besides one or two other people 😂 

I agree we never saw his full potential because he didn’t like Cem or the love story, he made it more than clear in an interview... 

for me too episode 9 was the finale.. I don’t care if it continues or not in September. If not screw them for ruining a perfect story like eyfet  for nine stupid episodes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Angel. said:

They're going for season 2? :doh:

Na nobody said anything about a second season but episode 9 was “season finale” their faith will be decided in August but I think it’s over. Birsen tweeted about this last week and never took it back. And she usually doesn’t post wrong informations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lolmush said:

Na nobody said anything about a second season but episode 9 was “season finale” their faith will be decided in August but I think it’s over. Birsen tweeted about this last week and never took it back. And she usually doesn’t post wrong informations. 

Yeah, I trust Birsen. If she said it's over, it is. 

I was glad to see Burak in a lead role, he deserves it. But this just didn't click with me past episode 1. This actress was not a great choice for him after the effect his partnership with Meric had. I hope to see him in something different soon, so I hope Birsen is right once again and that they're just stalling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 1:21 PM, Shemshak said:

How was the ending? Happy? Sad? I have missed a lot since I only watched till episode 5, but still good to know how it ended!

Ending was with cliffhanger murat had the operation and was almost able to speak when cem was presenting the ring to Yasmin.So there was no evet and Arda gave the proof to police thst cem has killed the man with whom his mother has cheated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lolmush said:

I guess it’s safe to say the show is over 🤷🏻‍♀️

 

:doh::lol:

Did it at least have a proper "ending" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angel. said:

:doh::lol:

Did it at least have a proper "ending" ?

You could say that... the bad guys were caught, Murat kidnapped and rescued.. He got the surgery and Cem proposed to her :bullarsmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lolmush said:

You could say that... the bad guys were caught, Murat kidnapped and rescued.. He got the surgery and Cem proposed to her :bullarsmile:

:D

So the whole escort girl thing was cleared? 

Strange. Why not just announce the finale? After that, there wouldn't have been much story to tell anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Angel. said:

:D

So the whole escort girl thing was cleared? 

Strange. Why not just announce the finale? After that, there wouldn't have been much story to tell anyway. 

I didn’t get that either, but it looks like they wanted to see how the last episode does and then maybe decide if they continue... they left one little possibly for it to continue.. But that was a small thing and is not really necessary for things to be wrapped up...

neyse good luck to Melis if the news are true I hope our ways never cross again :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lolmush said:

I didn’t get that either, but it looks like they wanted to see how the last episode does and then maybe decide if they continue... they left one little possibly for it to continue.. But that was a small thing and is not really necessary for things to be wrapped up...

neyse good luck to Melis if the news are true I hope our ways never cross again :D 

:D 

I see Melis mede quite the impression on you. 

I hope Burak gets a good offer with a suitable partner in the very near future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angel. said:

:D 

I see Melis mede quite the impression on you. 

I hope Burak gets a good offer with a suitable partner in the very near future. 

The man needs a new manager first then we talk about new offers... even söz was pure chance he kind of fell into it, literally 😂

Dunno what it was about the girl but after episode 1 I couldn’t stand her anymore. Maybe it was this empty look she had in every scene... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...