TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

7 hours ago, QueenLola said:

:doh:

I hate all her unnecessary lies. They shouldn't be together at the end.... it's all messed up.

It’s not just her... he’s also really messed up. He definitely has an agression problem, probably because of that trauma from his childhood.. they also said he doesn’t trust women, and last episode he told his friend I fell in love for the first time and now he’s proposing to her after two months 🤦🏻‍♀️

On 6/5/2019 at 9:30 PM, Lolmush said:

It’s not just her... he’s also really messed up. He definitely has an agression problem, probably because of that trauma from his childhood.. they also said he doesn’t trust women, and last episode he told his friend I fell in love for the first time and now he’s proposing to her after two months 🤦🏻‍♀️

:doh:

On 6/5/2019 at 1:44 AM, Mer (Abla) said:

Reba, did you try Hercai or Kuzgun?

Hello Ablacim:feeldaluvsmiley:

I have seen some clips of both kuzgun seems intikam  and Hercai seems violent

@Lolmush isn't he looked tired 

The characterization is not strong even they are not engaging well with each other.The story is speeding up and things are just not well explained somewhere.May be I have watched 6 episodes continuously I don't have the courage to watch the 7 bolum

On 6/7/2019 at 9:52 AM, Reba said:

Hello Ablacim:feeldaluvsmiley:

I have seen some clips of both kuzgun seems intikam  and Hercai seems violent

Hello to you. Missed you a lot. :heartshape2:

Well yeah... Kuzgun is all about intikam.

Hercai though is not as violent as it may seem (nothing like SAK yani) but if you're looking for something lighter, then next week most of the summer shows will start and I hope some of them at least are good.

11 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

Hello to you. Missed you a lot. :heartshape2:

Well yeah... Kuzgun is all about intikam.

Hercai though is not as violent as it may seem (nothing like SAK yani) but if you're looking for something lighter, then next week most of the summer shows will start and I hope some of them at least are good.

Ablacim:kiss:I totally want to enroll this time.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, Mer (Abla) said:

So Leke is going to have the final episode on bolum 9.Last week ratings were so bad..

So this was the outcome of hurting Eyfet fans

12 minutes ago, Reba said:

So Leke is going to have the final episode on bolum 9.Last week ratings were so bad..

Not just eyfet fans, burak too.... I will never forget his state when he said goodbye to the team. 

3 hours ago, Lolmush said:

Not just eyfet fans, burak too.... I will never forget his state when he said goodbye to the team. 

yaaa a tall strong man crying like a baby:crying:

Sorry Kizlar I have just seen the fragman and it's written season finale.

I have never seen such short span season wrapping.

Will the audience  remember leke after the break ,they should continue in the summer.

Edited by Reba

3 hours ago, Reba said:

yaaa a tall strong man crying like a baby:crying:

Sorry Kizlar I have just seen the fragman and it's written season finale.

I have never seen such short span season wrapping.

Will the audience  remember leke after the break ,they should continue in the summer.

I still think it’s finale kizim... 

Kanal D has no interest to continue a show with 1-2 ratings especially not when Edho and Kadin will be back in September... and doesn’t it sound strange that they wanted to continue through summer but then retract? 

Birsen is usually very accurate in what she writes.. neyse let’s what the second fragman says.

16 hours ago, Reba said:

11 hours ago, Engin.Ak said:

9 hours ago, Lolmush said:

I still think it’s finale kizim... 

Kanal D has no interest to continue a show with 1-2 ratings especially not when Edho and Kadin will be back in September... and doesn’t it sound strange that they wanted to continue through summer but then retract? 

Birsen is usually very accurate in what she writes.. neyse let’s what the second fragman says.

Not surprised with the news at all. I already had the feeling from episode 3. At least it'll have a somewhat closed ending. If they'd gone on summer break, it would have been cut before the new season as it just wasn't strong enough. 

The main issue was the writing - very flawed.... we got a certain type of character in episode 1 and then they just changed them totally in episode 2.... and it seems they couldn't keep up again with changing them and it just spiraled. Neyse, I hope they move on to better projects.... Burak has a movie to film right?

19 hours ago, QueenLola said:

Not surprised with the news at all. I already had the feeling from episode 3. At least it'll have a somewhat closed ending. If they'd gone on summer break, it would have been cut before the new season as it just wasn't strong enough. 

The main issue was the writing - very flawed.... we got a certain type of character in episode 1 and then they just changed them totally in episode 2.... and it seems they couldn't keep up again with changing them and it just spiraled. Neyse, I hope they move on to better projects.... Burak has a movie to film right?

yes he has to shoot in summers

So last night the season 1 final episode was aired and I don't know how they decided to come with new season with such low ratings.During summers people will totally forget in the rush of new shows.

In the last episode they have tried to cover things fastly but now Cem is actually the one with stain given by his brother.

3 hours ago, Reba said:

So last night the season 1 final episode was aired and I don't know how they decided to come with new season with such low ratings.During summers people will totally forget in the rush of new shows.

In the last episode they have tried to cover things fastly but now Cem is actually the one with stain given by his brother.

They will get eaten alive once kadin and edho and god knows what comes back, but it’s their problem. I don’t think it will last more than two three episodes next season. Maybe they gave it a chance because they have some remaining episodes that should have aired during summer. It probably didn’t continue right now because Burak had to shoot his movie. 

I also watched some scenes here and there and he was barely present.. seriously he’s supposed to be the lead but everyone else has more screen time than him🌚