TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

4 hours ago, QueenLola said:

The 'games' in this show are kind of weak TBH. I don't think it will be renewed.

I'd rather they tidy up in the coming weeks. Kanal D is the kind of channel that will announce over the summer break that they're not continuing with it.

Lol KanalD - the father,mother,grandfather of Axing tv shows.. like nobody business. :20:.

I still haven't finished episode 4, but it's looking like a major plot twist here :jawsmiley:

Did Cem kill someone when he was young? I suspect the man her mother was having an affair with.

Leke might continue through the summer.... well that's safer than being cut during the break. 

The show lacks a lot :shakinghead:. It took me 2 weeks to finish episode 4. Haven't bothered with episode 5 and I just look for clips on the official page to know what's new.

On 5/27/2019 at 3:51 PM, QueenLola said:

Leke might continue through the summer.... well that's safer than being cut during the break. 

The show lacks a lot :shakinghead:. It took me 2 weeks to finish episode 4. Haven't bothered with episode 5 and I just look for clips on the official page to know what's new.

I don't want to say I was right about this show, but I was right :t_t: 

and besides do they want to kill Burak? he's also shooting a movie, that has been planned for over 8 months. 

52 minutes ago, Lolmush said:

I don't want to say I was right about this show, but I was right :t_t: 

and besides do they want to kill Burak? he's also shooting a movie, that has been planned for over 8 months. 

And its not just 1 thing wrong with it, its a lot of things

Hey kizlar I have read your comments so the good shows are almost extinct not endangered.

I wanted to watch this but feels like it's not getting better 

Should I give this a chance?

PS: Will Burak hotness will be enough to keep up with the show

2 hours ago, Reba said:

Hey kizlar I have read your comments so the good shows are almost extinct not endangered.

I wanted to watch this but feels like it's not getting better 

Should I give this a chance?

I'm actually avoiding it to remember Burak in a good way :moque:. They rushed his cold then hot then cold again character:blase:

3 hours ago, QueenLola said:

I'm actually avoiding it to remember Burak in a good way :moque:. They rushed his cold then hot then cold again character:blase:

:crysmiley2:why I am not able to get a single show to watch

Burak seems the same like he is still in Fetih character

9 hours ago, Reba said:

Reba, did you try Hercai or Kuzgun?

19 hours ago, Reba said:

I think he was supposed to be cold but it didn’t work like that, ratings didn’t rise. Later they tried the emotional card which will of course remind you of Fethi.  (Although his perfection can never be touched) But making him cry every episode for a girl he met two days ago seems hella exaggerated. 

On 6/4/2019 at 6:14 AM, Reba said:

Nope not even that can save it, and this is coming from someone who really loves him 😂

23 hours ago, QueenLola said:

We reached marriage babe :D 🤦🏻‍♀️

2 hours ago, Lolmush said:

We reached marriage babe :D 

Yok artik..... didn't she like (almost) kill his brother some days ago? I haven't checked their account for new videos yet 

2 hours ago, QueenLola said:

Yok artik..... didn't she like (almost) kill his brother some days ago? I haven't checked their account for new videos yet 

She did and she’s lying and lying to him... he even punched Arda for her again although he just woke up from a coma 🤪

1 hour ago, Lolmush said:

She did and she’s lying and lying to him... he even punched Arda for her again although he just woke up from a coma 🤪

:doh:

I hate all her unnecessary lies. They shouldn't be together at the end.... it's all messed up.