TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

30 minutes ago, PrensesBanu said:

I always think about us here first  :heartshape2:

Loking through the twitter tag and of course there is fanart. Angel is like 'Gökhan and Gülcan' I am like 'Gökhan and Elif', but the majority is for 'Gökhan and Damla' :laugh3:

Damn l will be all over Gokhan and his sexy look :Viannen_loungelizard:

I actually wanted this then rumoured dizi to be true where he is a son of a corrupt family, Baris or something. Because I wanted darkGökhan :D Hopefully we get this here...also to show he is talented as hell.

3 hours ago, PrensesBanu said:

I actually wanted this then rumoured dizi to be true where he is a son of a corrupt family, Baris or something. Because I wanted darkGökhan :D Hopefully we get this here...also to show he is talented as hell.

If I remember correctly, I read this will be a dark character. So I'm excited. 

So, this is the one! Happened during my absence and just found out! To start with I don't really like the name of the show but that is not a forbidding thing. What will really upset me will be a case of having him with the cap on. I'm tired of seeing him like that! :D The rest will come with time!   

That is a nice view!

I’m truly excited for this. I’ll definitely give it a chance. I tried to do that with the never ending new shows but none of them gained my interest. I feel this one will deliver something new and different. Praying for the best! :heartshape2: 

l also really want to give this one a try and for it to be hit! All actors deserve it, mostly Gokhan, Sinan, Gulcan... they are all so talented and can give great performances! 

if they have luck, l might start loving atv again, cause they are on my black list now :sign42::hohumsmileyf(1):

4 hours ago, mili said:

if they have luck, l might start loving atv again, cause they are on my black list now :sign42::hohumsmileyf(1):

At this rate, most channels will enter our black list. :moque: 

I only like TRT1, SHOWTV, and STARTV. :lol: 

One of Gokhan's fan page on twitter posted a brief summation of the basic story-line. I am paraphrasing here.

Berrin and Meral are cousin sisters. Meral is married to an affluent man named Yavuz (Osman Sonant). They have a daughter played by Elif Dogan. Her mother in law lives with her. On the other hand Berrin lives in a poor neighborhood with her husband Vali and their daughters Nihal (Gulcan) and Aysel (Damla). She wants her daughters to find affluent men like Meral has...but the arrival of a man named Karan (Gokhan), who is seeking revenge for his fathers death, will turn the world these two families inhabit, upside down.  

9 hours ago, Fortune said:

One of Gokhan's fan page on twitter posted a brief summation of the basic story-line. I am paraphrasing here.

Berrin and Meral are cousin sisters. Meral is married to an affluent man named Yavuz (Osman Sonant). They have a daughter played by Elif Dogan. Her mother in law lives with her. On the other hand Berrin lives in a poor neighborhood with her husband Vali and their daughters Nihal (Gulcan) and Aysel (Damla). She wants her daughters to find affluent men like Meral has...but the arrival of a man named Karan (Gokhan), who is seeking revenge for his fathers death, will turn the world these two families inhabit, upside down.  

Uncanny resembling to Baazigar (cult Bollywood movie) story; ofcourse "inspired" by Hollywood movie A kiss before dying!! :rolleyes:

In this case Gokhan will have most screen time!!

9 hours ago, Fortune said:

I haven't really gotten into the new shows and might not know their stories well, but this plot is looking like a Hercai-Kardeş Çocukları  mix. :fume:

1 hour ago, QueenLola said:

I haven't really gotten into the new shows and might not know their stories well, but this plot is looking like a Hercai-Kardeş Çocukları  mix. :fume:

:desespoir:  Why?!

@Def Leppard @QueenLola 

I agree. The premise isn't exactly novel.:mavi_beklerken:Let's hope it's worth our while.

The first promo pic of the show is out. Look how happy Binnur Kaya looks on Osman's arm and poor Damla's outfit is so 'Florida Keys meets Istanbul' but not in a fashionable sort of way.

AT9JUND.jpg

And for all the Gokhan fan girls - here is his look from the show.

wSVTbTN.jpg

14 minutes ago, Fortune said:

@Def Leppard @QueenLola 

I agree. The premise isn't exactly novel.:mavi_beklerken:Let's hope it's worth our while.

The first promo pic of the show is out. Look how happy Binnur Kaya looks on Osman's arm and poor Damla's outfit is so 'Florida Keys meets Istanbul' but not in a fashionable sort of way.

AT9JUND.jpg

And for all the Gokhan fan girls - here is his look from the show.

wSVTbTN.jpg

:blink2:....errrr no.... this slicked back look is not working for me.

13 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

:blink2:....errrr no.... this slicked back look is not working for me.

But just look at his face :cloud9-smiley-face:

Hopefully is for a flashback to the days when he was rebelious, was having a bad hair day, or a day when he failed an audition for Dirilis Ertugrul. :zardak(60):