TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

1 hour ago, Malika said:

I do like her.... seriously we need to start making this into a twitter trend. :th_evil3:

You know those dizi rumour announcement pics

1pMFM9M.png

'A big surprise! Ayyapims newest dizi 'Rekabat'!! In this drama Musa Uzunlar and Kadir Inanir will play old business rivals. Ilker Kaleli, playing Kemal, Inanirs son, and Ozane Güven as Turgut, Uzunlars son. The heirs have to decide if they want to continue the feud or be at peace. Also there will be an imkansiz ask!'

GmQxeYK.png

11 hours ago, PrensesBanu said:

1pMFM9M.png

'A big surprise! Ayyapims newest dizi 'Rekabat'!! In this drama Musa Uzunlar and Kadir Inanir will play old business rivals. Ilker Kaleli, playing Kemal, Inanirs son, and Ozane Güven as Turgut, Uzunlars son. The heirs have to decide if they want to continue the feud or be at peace. Also there will be an imkansiz ask!'

GmQxeYK.png

Love it!!! :lmaosmiley:

And.....what are we supposed to do with that? I’ll pretend I’m excited that Gokhan is staring at me like a serial killer. :31:

12 hours ago, PrensesBanu said:

1pMFM9M.png

GmQxeYK.png

You're a horrible person!  <_<  :P 

Let's give Feyyaz at least a cameo! :D 

Just now, Lena said:

And.....what are we supposed to do with that? I’ll pretend I’m excited that Gokhan is staring at me like a serial killer. :31:

Stare back

nJLUlzg.png

Hellooooo producers, writers and everyone else!!! Gokhan Alkaann neeedss to smile all the time! Tamam?? Cause he has one of the best smiles in the world!!!  Yeah and he needs short hair! 

2 minutes ago, Angel. said:

You're a horrible person!  <_<  :P 

Let's give Feyyaz at least a cameo! :D 

Gotta say I did a good fake poster.

Feyyaz can be in flashbacks the grandfather of Musa and Koral the grandfather of Ozan, and then we get to see why they fell out. Instead they give intikam after intikam :desespoir:

6 hours ago, mili said:

Hellooooo producers, writers and everyone else!!! Gokhan Alkaann neeedss to smile all the time! Tamam?? Cause he has one of the best smiles in the world!!!  Yeah and he needs short hair! 

Serioulsy!  Stop being foolish, writers! Characters with dimples are to smile at least 75% of the time.

And Gokhan needs to smile 85% of the time because he's a double threat! :D 

Now that I'm thinking of it, I feel sorry for Gokhan's hair. After all those months that he kept them imprisoned under those caps, poor hair have established a certain attitude and off course that it will be really hard to be changed. One could say that these hair worked too hard on the Karan role.:blackhair:

Liked it this new teaser as.. 'Mute screaming  Karan style'   "his eyes were screaming on this injustice and he was about to burn the worldor atleast give some rash.  

and I am hoping to see some dark smiles of Gokhan :nasty:

Edited by meNadia