Jump to content
TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Malika said:

I do like her.... seriously we need to start making this into a twitter trend. :th_evil3:

You know those dizi rumour announcement pics

1pMFM9M.png

'A big surprise! Ayyapims newest dizi 'Rekabat'!! In this drama Musa Uzunlar and Kadir Inanir will play old business rivals. Ilker Kaleli, playing Kemal, Inanirs son, and Ozane Güven as Turgut, Uzunlars son. The heirs have to decide if they want to continue the feud or be at peace. Also there will be an imkansiz ask!'

GmQxeYK.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PrensesBanu said:

You know those dizi rumour announcement pics

1pMFM9M.png

'A big surprise! Ayyapims newest dizi 'Rekabat'!! In this drama Musa Uzunlar and Kadir Inanir will play old business rivals. Ilker Kaleli, playing Kemal, Inanirs son, and Ozane Güven as Turgut, Uzunlars son. The heirs have to decide if they want to continue the feud or be at peace. Also there will be an imkansiz ask!'

GmQxeYK.png

Love it!!! :lmaosmiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And.....what are we supposed to do with that? I’ll pretend I’m excited that Gokhan is staring at me like a serial killer. :31:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PrensesBanu said:

You know those dizi rumour announcement pics

1pMFM9M.png

'A big surprise! Ayyapims newest dizi 'Rekabat'!! In this drama Musa Uzunlar and Kadir Inanir will play old business rivals. Ilker Kaleli, playing Kemal, Inanirs son, and Ozane Güven as Turgut, Uzunlars son. The heirs have to decide if they want to continue the feud or be at peace. Also there will be an imkansiz ask!'

GmQxeYK.png

You're a horrible person!  <_<  :P 

Let's give Feyyaz at least a cameo! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lena said:

And.....what are we supposed to do with that? I’ll pretend I’m excited that Gokhan is staring at me like a serial killer. :31:

Stare back

nJLUlzg.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hellooooo producers, writers and everyone else!!! Gokhan Alkaann neeedss to smile all the time! Tamam?? Cause he has one of the best smiles in the world!!!  Yeah and he needs short hair! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angel. said:

You're a horrible person!  <_<  :P 

Let's give Feyyaz at least a cameo! :D 

Gotta say I did a good fake poster.

Feyyaz can be in flashbacks the grandfather of Musa and Koral the grandfather of Ozan, and then we get to see why they fell out. Instead they give intikam after intikam :desespoir:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mili said:

Hellooooo producers, writers and everyone else!!! Gokhan Alkaann neeedss to smile all the time! Tamam?? Cause he has one of the best smiles in the world!!!  Yeah and he needs short hair! 

Serioulsy!  Stop being foolish, writers! Characters with dimples are to smile at least 75% of the time.

And Gokhan needs to smile 85% of the time because he's a double threat! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that I'm thinking of it, I feel sorry for Gokhan's hair. After all those months that he kept them imprisoned under those caps, poor hair have established a certain attitude and off course that it will be really hard to be changed. One could say that these hair worked too hard on the Karan role.:blackhair:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liked it this new teaser as.. 'Mute screaming  Karan style'   "his eyes were screaming on this injustice and he was about to burn the worldor atleast give some rash.  

and I am hoping to see some dark smiles of Gokhan :nasty:

Edited by meNadia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...