TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
valentia

Elimi Bırakma 28. Bölüm

6 minutes ago, Mer (Abla) said:

I mean the thing he has in his head will be what comes between them although it wasn't quite Cansu in the beginning...

Got ya! 

1 minute ago, Rosamund said:

He would hurt Azra more by pushing her away without telling her the truth, than if he let her be by his side and suffer through it all. If he dies, she'll suffer anyway and be embittered he hid it from her.

Dizi logic :cuckoo:

I don't like this new thing at all. :computer-losy-smiley:

1 minute ago, Rosamund said:

He would hurt Azra more by pushing her away without telling her the truth, than if he let her be by his side and suffer through it all. If he dies, she'll suffer anyway and be embittered he hid it from her.

I agree. I think something similar happened in another dizi (i can't remember now) and i was thinkng the same.

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

We wanted new writers? Here what they give us.:th_rollingpin:

7 minutes ago, Mer (Abla) said:

Dizi logic :cuckoo:

I don't like this new thing at all. :computer-losy-smiley:

Me neither.  

Just now, Rosamund said:

Saw the fragman, maybe he's not leaving her.

Inshallah. I also hope Serap will stop her sacmalalik already. Yeter be. Let your son live the days he's left happily. :th_rollingpin:

I hope Cenk doesn't die. :mf_depressed:

22 minutes ago, valentia said:

I agree. I think something similar happened in another dizi (i can't remember now) and i was thinkng the same.

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

We wanted new writers? Here what they give us.:th_rollingpin:

:D 

On 2/8/2019 at 12:09 AM, fiona88 said:

That is what I am wondering about. Did anyone officially confirmed that she would fall in love with Cenk or it was merely a speculation?

I read somewhere that apparently they share some secret - since the new character is coming as a doctor, it should be something health related. Maybe Cenk will have some post traumatic stress he doesn't want Azra to know about, etc. and she will help him in the process of healing - Azra will be jealous and there will be a period of hot/cold relationship. I somehow doubt that they will have something from the past binding them together... They already exhausted that possibility with Ece, I think... We will see...

Just to quote myself :soapbox: Not 100%, but, hey, this is dizi cliche...

18 minutes ago, fiona88 said:

Just to quote myself :soapbox: Not 100%, but, hey, this is dizi cliche...

:D  Well done! 

5 hours ago, valentia said:

I think something similar happened in another dizi (i can't remember now) and i was thinkng the same

This development reminds me of ASI, when Demir heard that he was sick (I think some type of cancer) and he pushed away Asi and confided in his doctor. Later on, she heard whole story, they reunited and he got healed (completely, I guess).

No, I don't think that Cenk will die.

3 hours ago, fiona88 said:

This development reminds me of ASI, when Demir heard that he was sick (I think some type of cancer) and he pushed away Asi and confided in his doctor. Later on, she heard whole story, they reunited and he got healed (completely, I guess).

No, I don't think that Cenk will die.

He better won't! 

I've learned my lesson with Turkish writers, they do have some huge issues with their male characters ( from Ezel to Sinan and from Kenan to Ferhat and from Kemal to Cenk and MKC these days) they always have to die or be deadly sick or do something to make you want to punch their pretty face. Ama that is what it is and we keep on watching anyway.