TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

3 hours ago, Nora. said:

Who is she and where did she hear this? I don’t know if I believe it lol 

Who knows.. She said she knows these infos since last month, but didn't want to spill the beans till Esenkal said something. Now that Hande confirmed one info, she assumed then the rest is true as well.

4 hours ago, Nora. said:

It sounds like a fair number, but i want a full season 😭 If that girl is right about 2 episodes in a week then that means they are done in less than two months. I’m not sure about this tbh

Yeah.. Like I expected them to be at last till December there, as I never thought they would do a full season till summerpause 2020. But this is quite kdrama like, they also have 2 episodes in  a week, usually 16 episodes and are done in 3 months. Trt could srsly adapt that system...

This format is definitely a good idea, the only thing I don't like is that it will end very soon but I expected it anyway so in general I'm fine with it :D

:4079864673:

Now Serkan is being mentioned for another show :desespoir: We want news about season 2 and this is what we get :tantrum-smiley:This is probably for after Halka ends. So I guess that girl could be right about those 13 episodes. 

I also see people talking about Kaan not being in season 2 because apparently he unfollowed Yusuf and Halka on ig. I’m not sure if he even followed them in the first place so I don’t know how true this is and if this even means anything. I hope he unfollowed Yusuf because he is also tired of him. 

6 actors already left. A few weeks ago we also had that rumour about Hazal leaving, but Birsen confirmed that wasn’t true. Hande said she will continue with Halka, she is probably the only one lol But seriously what’s going on?????

I’m tired of this. It’s just ridiculous at this point. Are they even coming back with season 2?  They need to come with official news. 

Eda Teczan, didn't she write Hercai? Chill... And then a Hindi adaption?

8KGepTY.gif

Thank you, Turkish audience for rejecting shows like Halka, so even esfilm turns mainstream.

Neyse, I don't think Kaan is out and we will get these 6 weeks and are done.

Jeez this is all so confusing... somebody call me when we have some confirmed news, hopefully before winter lol :image: