TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Important Message For Guests and New Members

Hello and welcome to the Turkish Series for English Speakers Forum. :fromme:

As a guest, you are welcome to explore our community freely for up to one week.  If you are interested in joining our community as a member, Admin approval is required prior to any new membership. Please contact Angel. at turkishshows@mail.com, explaining your interest to join. Once approved, please provide a brief introduction about yourself in our Meet & Greet section so we know you are here and we can properly welcome you. :D 

As a new member, you will have access to the entire forum for free for one month. To retain full access to the forum after the one-month period, a small membership fee is required which can be paid on an annual (Member A), bi-annual (Member B), or monthly (Member M) basis. Free memberships are available and come with restricted access to specific areas of the forum.

Please note that accounts associated with the free membership that are inactive for over 30 days will automatically be deleted.

Thank you for your interest and all the best!

On 10/9/2018 at 3:36 PM, Angel. said:

Hello and welcome to the Turkish Series for English Speakers Forum. :fromme:

As a guest, you are welcome to explore our community freely for up to one week.  If you are interested in joining our community as a member, Admin approval is required prior to any new membership. Please contact Angel. at turkishshows@mail.com, explaining your interest to join. Once approved, please provide a brief introduction about yourself in our Meet & Greet section so we know you are here and we can properly welcome you. :D 

As a new member, you will have access to the entire forum for free for one month. To retain full access to the forum after the one-month period, a small membership fee is required which can be paid on an annual (Member A), bi-annual (Member B), or monthly (Member M) basis. Free memberships are available and come with restricted access to specific areas of the forum.

Please note that accounts associated with the free membership that are inactive for over 30 days will automatically be deleted.

Inactive meaning? Not commenting or not visiting the forum at all?

51 minutes ago, Asimina said:

Inactive meaning? Not commenting or not visiting the forum at all?

members not engaging, posting, visiting etc. 

If you've been here for 3, 6, 12 months falan and haven't posted at all, or have low post count, like you've posted just enough to unlock stuff, your account will be deleted. And this is only for free accounts tabii. 

19 hours ago, Angel. said:

members not engaging, posting, visiting etc. 

If you've been here for 3, 6, 12 months falan and haven't posted at all, or have low post count, like you've posted just enough to unlock stuff, your account will be deleted. And this is only for free accounts tabii. 

Was my account deleted ?

On 10/11/2018 at 7:33 PM, Ana C said:

Was my account deleted ?

3 hours ago, dream said:

Hi. It is also my question. :kimbilir:

Hello, ladies! If your account would be deleted, you wouldn't be able to log in and write. It's probably restricted because of the membership fee we need to pay in order to have access to the whole forum, as Angel explained above. Only inactive accounts will eventually be deleted. 

Excuse me @Angel. for interfering. 

On 10/11/2018 at 5:33 PM, Ana C said:

Was my account deleted ?

4 hours ago, dream said:

Hi. It is also my question. :kimbilir:

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Hello, ladies! If your account would be deleted, you wouldn't be able to log in and write. It's probably restricted because of the membership fee we need to pay in order to have access to the whole forum, as Angel explained above. Only inactive accounts will eventually be deleted. 

Just to add to Sandy's post, you can go through these threads to understand the need for it, just in case you missed the conversation while it was going on

https://www.turkishseries.fun/topic/5385-ideas-for-keeping-the-forum-online/

....and

https://www.turkishseries.fun/topic/5400-forum-membership-and-a-bit-more/

Thank you for helping out, ladies! :770_yellow_heart: 

Like @Sandy said, if you're account has been deleted, you won't even be able to sign in, let alone read or post. 

Accounts for who haven't visited or posted anything anything in more than 6 months. People who sign in regularly but don't participate and just read. About new members. they will have a free month during with they have access to everything. They can then decide if they wish to continue and join a membership. If they don't, their accounts will be deleted, especially if they haven't posted anything. That sort of thing. And the reason is that I am trying to bring the cost of the forum down so we can lower the membership cost even lower. Every 15 minutes the software measures the amount of activity and uses that to determine the cost. So if people are signing in, they are being counted. If they are being counted, I feel they should be participating. Especially when other people are paying so they can be here for free. So sorry if that sounds crude and rude, but I don't feel it's fair. Anyway, that's that's the reason.

17 hours ago, Angel. said:

Thank you for helping out, ladies! :770_yellow_heart: 

Like @Sandy said, if you're account has been deleted, you won't even be able to sign in, let alone read or post. 

Accounts for who haven't visited or posted anything anything in more than 6 months. People who sign in regularly but don't participate and just read. About new members. they will have a free month during with they have access to everything. They can then decide if they wish to continue and join a membership. If they don't, their accounts will be deleted, especially if they haven't posted anything. That sort of thing. And the reason is that I am trying to bring the cost of the forum down so we can lower the membership cost even lower. Every 15 minutes the software measures the amount of activity and uses that to determine the cost. So if people are signing in, they are being counted. If they are being counted, I feel they should be participating. Especially when other people are paying so they can be here for free. So sorry if that sounds crude and rude, but I don't feel it's fair. Anyway, that's that's the reason.

peki, then  you mean we should pay money for reading and being active in the forum or say goodbye. Ilginc.  Goodbye. wish the best for every one.

8 minutes ago, dream said:

peki, then  you mean we should pay money for reading and being active in the forum or say goodbye. Ilginc.  Goodbye. wish the best for every one.

If we don't pay for the forum costs together then Angel would have to pay for everything herself. Do you think it would be fair?

For those who have no money to pay, there's a sponsorship option so that more ppl have a chance to continue participating. No need to be harsh.

3 hours ago, dream said:

I will put it to you this way. For the past 3 years someone else has been paying for you to read and participate in the forum and that was perfectly fine with you (and them) But those people are now asking for your help in covering the expense. The forum is not now and has never been free. Someone has always had to pay for it. And to be honest it’s quite a big expense for a single person. I don’t feel there’s anything outrageous or unfair for in a group of friends sharing in the responsibility.  If you don’t feel is worth it for you, I totally get and respect that.  You don't have to pay.  It’s completely a personal choice. 

Now, for those who do feel the forum is worth keeping online and wish to help out but simply cannot afford to do so, there is a sponsorship program (as Klaudia has kindly mentioned). Of course that’s not an option for you. But it is there as an option for others  and several members are benefitting from it.  Because again, this is about a community helping each other. 

Thank you for your kind and warm wishes. Wishing you the best as well. 

On 10/13/2018 at 7:05 AM, Sandy said:

Thank you  Sandy :kiss:

I have access again :e13699:

Hello and welcome to the Turkish Series for English Speakers Forum. 

Just a reminder that as a guest and new memnber, you are welcome to explore our community freely for up to one month.  If you are interested in joining our community as a member, Admin approval is required prior to any new membership. Please contact me at turkishshows@mail.com, explaining your interest to join. Once approved, please provide a brief introduction about yourself in our Meet & Greet section so we know you are here and we can properly welcome you.  

As a new member, you will have access to the entire forum for free for one month. To retain full access to the forum after the one-month period, a small membership fee is required which can be paid on an annual (Member A), bi-annual (Member B), or monthly (Member M) basis. Free memberships are available and come with restricted access to specific areas of the forum. The small membership fee is a way to cover the monthly license fee and well as some of the applications needed to run the forum. 

If you have been a member for a month or longer and wish to be a part of our forum, the membership fees are

$1.50/ for 1 month

$9.00/ for 6 months

$18.00/ for 1 year

All new members who have not paid their membership, will have their accounts set to the free membership. which allows for limited access. 

Come on New Members and Guests, tell us something! We love meeting new people and you don't have to be shy!  You'll certainly find more than one threads that you'd feel to say something and share an opinion or have a discussion about something! :mavi_heart: We are waiting for you! :flowerysmile:

Yes people.... just as @Joanne said, there's more fun when you interact. 

One 'hello' is enough to break the ice. There's always something to talk about. Don't feel like a stranger because people are already having a conversation... you can interrupt if you want :biggrin: