TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Forum Membership And A Bit More

On 2/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, Mayra said:

This is the first time I log-in in a few months and yours is one of the first posts I see. I am glad. Miss our CvG times. :dreamyeyesf:

You're a sweetheart. :wub:  We had a blast, didn't we...:cancan:

There's a certain irony in deciding to donate in advance because I know I'm going to forget monthly payments and then forgetting to donate altogether :facepalm:Sorry @Angel., I've do it now :facepalm-smiley-emoticon:

33 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

There's a certain irony in deciding to donate in advance because I know I'm going to forget monthly payments and then forgetting to donate altogether :facepalm:Sorry @Angel., I've do it now :facepalm-smiley-emoticon:

Ah canim. You're something else! :D 

I'll catch you before you dsappear again :43:  How are you? :776_two_hearts:

23 hours ago, Angel. said:

Ah canim. You're something else! :D 

I'll catch you before you dsappear again :43:  How are you? :776_two_hearts:

What can I say, I'm a special kinda gal :dirol: (let's not dwell on what kind of 'special' though...:D)

Me? Disappear? Estagfirullah! :siffle: I'm fine alhamdulilah, how're you? Missing you canim :download: And missing a good dizi! Any recommendations? I've been looking around but nothing's caught my eye :hmm2:

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

What can I say, I'm a special kinda gal :dirol: (let's not dwell on what kind of 'special' though...:D)

Me? Disappear? Estagfirullah! :siffle: I'm fine alhamdulilah, how're you? Missing you canim :download: And missing a good dizi! Any recommendations? I've been looking around but nothing's caught my eye :hmm2:

Hoşgeldın! Kadın ıs excellent and I wait for Yuzlesme. Bir Zamanlar Cukurova is not bad and Kizim is a good one too. There are no subbed episodes for these last two and the problem with Kizim is that if you miss an episode there is nowhere to watch it again, not even at the official site of the channel, but it is good. Elimi Birakma is another one.

17 hours ago, Joanne said:

Hoşgeldın! Kadın ıs excellent and I wait for Yuzlesme. Bir Zamanlar Cukurova is not bad and Kizim is a good one too. There are no subbed episodes for these last two and the problem with Kizim is that if you miss an episode there is nowhere to watch it again, not even at the official site of the channel, but it is good. Elimi Birakma is another one.

Hoşbulduk canim! Thank you for the recommendations, I'll go check them out :download:

With regards to Turkish shows, never underestimate the Arabs :default_tongue: If you don't mind hardcoded Arabic subtitles this website has so many shows in high quality. It's in Arabic but a page translate should make things doable and get you to the shows you want inc. Kizim 

On 2/10/2019 at 6:06 PM, Phoenix said:

You sure are, canim. Very VERY special :mavi1: 

I'm doing well too, alhamdulillah. I'm having a dizi dry spell too. I'm only watching two shows. Elimi Birakma, which I really like and Kadin, which I absolutely love. I'm waiting to see if any of the new shows catch my attention. We'll see. :popcorn2:

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Hoşbulduk canim! Thank you for the recommendations, I'll go check them out :download:

With regards to Turkish shows, never underestimate the Arabs :default_tongue: If you don't mind hardcoded Arabic subtitles this website has so many shows in high quality. It's in Arabic but a page translate should make things doable and get you to the shows you want inc. Kizim 

Thank you very much, I'll check that.:773_purple_heart:

On 2/2/2019 at 5:47 PM, Tatyana said:

Hi Angel! I am so outdated lol. And not ready to read so many pages :)  Could you let me know how to get to that most advanced membership thing, PM me pls ☺

@Angel.hi.  Please send me the summary too , to make sure I understood Everything. I have been away for a while. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Mayra said:

@Angel.hi.  Please send me the summary too , to make sure I understood Everything. I have been away for a while. Thanks 

Hi @Mayra. How are you?  :772_blue_heart: I hope you're doing wonderfully.

So the costs for the forum were high, so we decided as a forum to do the membership. You can do $1.50 monthly, or you can do $9 for 6 months or 18 for a year. Whichever you prefer. Here's how you can do that.

Spoiler

You will use the donate button here in the forum to make the payment. It's 18$ for the year. $9 for 6 months, or $1.50 for 1 month. Whichever you feel most comfortable with. You can either pay using a paypal account or a credit card.  Here's a bit of a walkthrough.  Let me know if you need help. and what's been up with you. 

57oGAnu.png

zHNhPsB.png

qQzhvIG.png

z3YcdsU.png

Thanks @Angel.  sounds fair considering the costs of keeping this playground running. I’ll send my year subscription within a few hours. I am not hooked with any series right now. I am following (not loving the story) MI but it ends today. I have been watching Korean dramas whoch are short and with little extra drama.

I do plan to start kivanc’s new series this week. 

Hello to everyone. I am happy to be back

3 minutes ago, Mayra said:

Thanks @Angel.  sounds fair considering the costs of keeping this playground running. I’ll send my year subscription within a few hours. I am not hooked with any series right now. I am following (not loving the story) MI but it ends today. I have been watching Korean dramas whoch are short and with little extra drama.

I do plan to start kivanc’s new series this week. 

Hello to everyone. I am happy to be back

Hello to you too! Welcome back! We are happy to have you back!

You could try Kadin, I think you'll like it.

On 2/12/2019 at 4:06 PM, Angel. said:

Hi @Mayra. How are you?  :772_blue_heart: I hope you're doing wonderfully.

So the costs for the forum were high, so we decided as a forum to do the membership. You can do $1.50 monthly, or you can do $9 for 6 months or 18 for a year. Whichever you prefer. Here's how you can do that.

Hide contents

You will use the donate button here in the forum to make the payment. It's 18$ for the year. $9 for 6 months, or $1.50 for 1 month. Whichever you feel most comfortable with. You can either pay using a paypal account or a credit card.  Here's a bit of a walkthrough.  Let me know if you need help. and what's been up with you. 

57oGAnu.png

zHNhPsB.png

qQzhvIG.png

z3YcdsU.png

after the donation, we should PM you to inform you about the donation?

7 minutes ago, Thessaloniki said:

after the donation, we should PM you to inform you about the donation?

Hi! Yes, you can do that. 

Hello lovelies. :776_two_hearts:  I pray you're all well.

Many of you have been PM me to find out when your bi-annual memberships are due.

I will just post the list here to save space.

The following members are due in April

@Fortune

@QueenLola

@mili

@Klaudia

@layla

@Eliso

@DZgirl

@Shemshak

@Blue

@Rosamund

@Monika