TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Forum Membership And A Bit More

4 minutes ago, Joanne said:

I think my member code needs to change to B too.

Yes, canim. It  did. :download:

I'm working on them but I'm in slow mode today :doh: 

4 minutes ago, Sinem said:

Angel and everyone in this beautiful community... thank you! :heartshape2: 

Sana da canim. Bin defa! :mavi_heart:

20 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Oh OK, sorry.

No need, canim.  It's good you reminded me. I'm not focusing well today.  Friday and all :D 

On 10/31/2018 at 7:04 PM, Angel. said:

Hello everyone! :mavi_heart: Hope you're all doing really well. 

Just wanted to remind monthly membership holders that that time of the month is here again. Now we have 2 times of the month to be cranky about! :D tovbe estaghfirullah! 

So last time I did a window until the 7th but it was kind of cutting it close. So I will ask that from now on, monthly members have their membership paid by the 5th, please. Just so I have less to worry about. 

Also, after a bit of clean up, I managed to bring the cost down a bit, alhamdulillah. So the new fees will go as follows:

$18 for a year

$9 for bi-annual

$1.5 monthly. 

Hoping I can get it down to a dollar, amin! Neyse, those who paid for annual and bi annual memberships will receive adjustments. So if you paid for annual, you will be covered for 22 months as opposed to 12, and those with bi-annual memberships will be covered for 10 months as opposed to 6.

For the sake of ease on us, I ask that if you're doing the monthly membership, you pay the exact amount of $1.50.  f you pay $3 or $5, that extra amount you pay will be used towards the apps we use in the forum as well as sponsorship for members who may not be able to afford their membership. If you are presently being sponsored, or need sponsorship, let me know asap.  If you wait to long, I may not be able to find you a sponsor. 

Thank you, it's such a good news! :heartshape2:

I need to write down the date of my next payment or I'll get lost :doh:

13 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

You'll remember as soon as you get locked out of Cukur  :P  

You're welcome. Thank you! :download:

24 minutes ago, Angel. said:

No need, canim.  It's good you reminded me. I'm not focusing well today.  Friday and all :D 

Are you staying home? Maybe that's why.:D

You need to rest a bit canim.

34 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

That's what I was thinking too.:D

13 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Are you staying home? Maybe that's why.:D

You need to rest a bit canim.

Yani :D

I do actually. I have been sleeping very little these days. 

1 hour ago, Angel. said:

An announcement for people who are being sponsored. Some of you are now being sponsored for 6 months. If you are one of them, you will now see a "B" instead of an "M" next to your member group.  So, Enjoy!   To the sponsors, thank you and may you be immensely rewarded for your generosity. :mavi_heart: As for the rest of the members who need sponsors, I'm looking for sponsors for you, so don't worry. 

Thank you    :download:

:m3n_Y5nk_mllecn_Ip_Zv8_Y_1::runcirclsmiley2:   :loveshower:

13 hours ago, Angel. said:

An announcement for people who are being sponsored. Some of you are now being sponsored for 6 months. If you are one of them, you will now see a "B" instead of an "M" next to your member group.  So, Enjoy!   To the sponsors, thank you and may you be immensely rewarded for your generosity. :mavi_heart: As for the rest of the members who need sponsors, I'm looking for sponsors for you, so don't worry. 

Thank you Dear Angel :8_ZJZ9t0v_Ul_GNyj_WW8y_Y7_1:

I'm over moon :loveshower::hugsmile1:

On 10/31/2018 at 11:04 AM, Angel. said:

Hello everyone! :mavi_heart: Hope you're all doing really well. 

Just wanted to remind monthly membership holders that that time of the month is here again. Now we have 2 times of the month to be cranky about! :D tovbe estaghfirullah! 

So last time I did a window until the 7th but it was kind of cutting it close. So I will ask that from now on, monthly members have their membership paid by the 5th, please. Just so I have less to worry about. 

Also, after a bit of clean up, I managed to bring the cost down a bit, alhamdulillah. So the new fees will go as follows:

$18 for a year

$9 for bi-annual

$1.5 monthly. 

Hoping I can get it down to a dollar, amin! Neyse, those who paid for annual and bi annual memberships will receive adjustments. So if you paid for annual, you will be covered for 22 months as opposed to 12, and those with bi-annual memberships will be covered for 10 months as opposed to 6.

For the sake of ease on us, I ask that if you're doing the monthly membership, you pay the exact amount of $1.50.  f you pay $3 or $5, that extra amount you pay will be used towards the apps we use in the forum as well as sponsorship for members who may not be able to afford their membership. If you are presently being sponsored, or need sponsorship, let me know asap.  If you wait to long, I may not be able to find you a sponsor. 

Just bumping this excellent & important announcement. :D 

16 hours ago, Angel. said:

yaşasin :m3n_Y5nk_mllecn_Ip_Zv8_Y_1:

@Angel. Harikasin!!:mavi_heart: Thanks to you and all those sponsors!! much love:smilie_girl_258:

Edited by zaini