TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

Bir Umut Yeter which airs on Kanal D on Saturday will be cancelled at the 6th episode, which makes now monday-thursday-saturday the potential days for MI airing and i really hope it will get saturday it has less competition with Erken K and Yeni Gelin 

45 minutes ago, salma said:

Bir Umut Yeter which airs on Kanal D on Saturday will be cancelled at the 6th episode, which makes now monday-thursday-saturday the potential days for MI airing and i really hope it will get saturday it has less competition with Erken K and Yeni Gelin 

Saturday isn't the great day for ratings cause not many people are following, and it's hard for one show to have some big numbers. even EK as big summer hit fell a lot in past couple of weeks, plus O Ses Turkiye is airing which always has their own fans. Tuesday was mentioned at first so we'll see... imo both Monday and Thursday would be suicide mission 

1 hour ago, salma said:

Well Saturday and Sunday isn't really good bc ratings are always low. If they really trust this dizi I think they will cancel KKY and put in on Tuesdays

The writers Basar Basaran and Emre Ozdur are in Nice, France. They probably will go to Cannes for MIPCOM. Maybe some of the cast are there. I think it's starts tomorrow till the 18. This is good. They are promoting the show even though it hasn't started yet. They have faith In it. 

11 hours ago, mili said:

Saturday isn't the great day for ratings cause not many people are following, and it's hard for one show to have some big numbers. even EK as big summer hit fell a lot in past couple of weeks, plus O Ses Turkiye is airing which always has their own fans. Tuesday was mentioned at first so we'll see... imo both Monday and Thursday would be suicide mission 

What's on Mondays and Thursdays? I have faith in our show, I don't see why it couldn't beat whatever is airing on those days.

57 minutes ago, Rosamund said:

What's on Mondays and Thursdays? I have faith in our show, I don't see why it couldn't beat whatever is airing on those days.

Mondays: Cukur (in all categories has more than 10 and taking about 1/3 of all audience), Soz and Yasak Elma, Egenin Hamsisi, new show started Can Kiriklari and with some other reality shows 

Thursday has new leader BZC, than Bizim Hikaye and Avlu as top shows and also new show Caripisma with Kivo will start in November so around same time as MI

If they have good promotion and good writer they can fight.. we'll see...

1 hour ago, mili said:

Mondays: Cukur (in all categories has more than 10 and taking about 1/3 of all audience), Soz and Yasak Elma, Egenin Hamsisi, new show started Can Kiriklari and with some other reality shows 

Thursday has new leader BZC, than Bizim Hikaye and Avlu as top shows and also new show Caripisma with Kivo will start in November so around same time as MI

Wow. These days are really busy - so many shows on the same day. :blink2:

6 hours ago, mili said:

These 2 nights are just crazy. I hope they'd stay away from them.

Edited by Mer (Abla)

47 minutes ago, Rosamund said:

I'm tired of Kanal D's meaningless 'updates'. I just want a start date, not 'yakinda' or 'cok yakinda', or teasers.

This is exactly why I'm not getting involved until they give is a date. Yeter artik! :mad2: