TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

4 minutes ago, Aypoy Karayel said:

I don't think it's going to be on Tuesday. Kanal D is showing Koca Koca Yalanlar on Tuesday nights. I don't think they will change the day tho

It's Tuesday. It has already been announced.

2 minutes ago, Rosamund said:

Well, not once MI starts. Read Milli's comment above.

Well it was KKY was on Monday before and they just changed the day like a day before. They changed it because Monday is packed. If it doesn't do well on Tuesdays than they will cancel it and maybe then they will put MI on Tuesday but for now the airing date isn't certain. 

1 hour ago, Aypoy Karayel said:

This looks like funnn

:runcirclsmiley2: I luuuuuuuv this.

Öykü and Kerem! :flirtysmile3: Kerem in a suit looks ravishing.

Ibo looks not bad at all.

Özge looks good too. I think she will be just fine with Ibo.

Cannot wait. :faim:

I Like it VERY MUCH!! 😍 

Nice choice of actors and it looks fun, not much drama and funny situations, long time I did not feel so positive about a dizi! 😀 happy here!!

Love love the new trailer its seems like Mert is traumatized from his wife's death to the point where he just runs on adrenaline, my Oyku looks shinning as usual i will never stop sayin g she is the most talented actress from the 90's born :) 

Now what what worries me is the airing day, may be Koca Koca Y will get cancelled soon, i just hope we wont get the monday treatment or thursday one cause it seems these are the free days for Kanal D, i swear Kanal D is the dumbest channel they will kill the show before it starts those days are full and crowded the show wont stand a chance, but tuesday there is a gap since UTC has dropped in both ratings and quality 1f641.png:( i hope its just a rumour and it will air on tuesday otherwise it will be very hard 

I am really bad at predicting ratings but I can see it surviving despite strong competition. I can't be the only one drowning in miserable and depressing shows this season. :doh: I hope Turks, like me, will welcome a dizi that is on the lighter end.