TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

5 minutes ago, Rosamund said:

There are so many traumatizing shows this season, I'm so happy this is gonna be more about the fun. I don't know how you guys watch Gulperi or SAK.

BZC is more than enough for me. EM is a teenage drama, I can't take it too seriously. 

Bir Deli Rüzgar is good :faim: Kizim is comedy and drama, idk if this would be your cup of tea.

Just now, PrensesBanu said:

Bir Deli Rüzgar is good :faim: Kizim is comedy and drama, idk if this would be your cup of tea.

Thanks ama I don't have time for more than 3 dizis. :D

1 minute ago, Rosamund said:

Thanks ama I don't have time for more than 3 dizis. :D

That's fair. Just keep them in mind if one of your choices is disappointing you :D

But yeah, atm I only watch Cukur, Bir Deli Rüzgar and Kizim. UTC is killing itself at the moment and in EB I want to beat everyone.

19 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Actually I found the ending really hopeful and promising. Even though there is a lot of ugliness and unexplained situation(s) in front of our eyes, there are also answers and hope just in "the other room" and we can not see it. We just need to believe in it or hope dies last... your choice.

I enjoyed Dip a lot.

I am very happy to hear that. I am sure I would have appreciated it too had I finished it which I do plan on one day inshallah. :D I just have this weird habit in my head of leaving stories I like unfinished. :desespoir: 

3 minutes ago, Nisan said:

I am sure I would have appreciated it too had I finished it which I do plan on one day inshallah. :D I just have this weird habit in my head of leaving stories I like unfinished. :desespoir: 

I'm kind of doing that with my sweet Poyraz. Fearing it will be finished if I binge watch it, I go in an one episode every  10-12days motion as if I can't go back and watch any episode I want to. But you know, that thing of waiting the new episode to be aired, I love it. I still have some 30 + episodes to watch, so it will take me forever to finish it but I don't mind at all taking my time and enjoying every single line and scene in that show.

Back to MI. I don't have much to say about Kerem, never watched anything from him before or if I did I've forgot it (which is something natural to me), but the little I see here he seems no bad. My theory says that it's not enough to be a good or a bad actor. Who's next to you has a lot to do and these two seem to have some contact , let's not talk about chemistry yet. When it comes to Ibrahim, I could say a lot, but one, I won't be unbiased and two it won't be fair to the other guy. You all know how much I like him anyways plus I stand by him and all smokers because of the racism and the bullying we have to fight every day.

One last thing, who's doing the music? Sounds a lot like Toygar's and Ezel- ish.

Muhteşem İkili dizisinden ilk kareler!

Great look! :mad2:

3 hours ago, FiFiB said:

i agree that they shouvle paired up Oyku and Ibo. It wouldve been more of an opposites attract thing. Oyku and Kerim practically look like each other.

I don't know.. I kind of like the look of Ibo and Ozge? I haven't seen much of Ozge.. other than a few episodes of Donulay here and there. But I think her look might be a nice contrast to Ibo's macho look. Btw.. does anyone know if its the same kid as Donulay? He looks so cute. 

5 hours ago, Malika said:

I don't know.. I kind of like the look of Ibo and Ozge? I haven't seen much of Ozge.. other than a few episodes of Donulay here and there. But I think her look might be a nice contrast to Ibo's macho look. Btw.. does anyone know if its the same kid as Donulay? He looks so cute. 

Yeah i Guess she is cute so maybe the chemistry will work....lets hope Kerim and Oyku have chemistry 

Oyku! :wub:  She had some smoldering chemistry with Gokhan. I hope this is at least a decent follow up.