TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

I highly disagree with you ladies on your opinions about Alina and her chemistry with Alp. It’s okay, though. I can’t argue with feelings. You feel what you feel. But, making comparisons while claiming you don’t want to is also pointless as everyone will like whichever couple they want. For me, Alp has the best chemistry with her so far and I’d like to see them in a film in the future where that chemistry is used correctly. They have it in spades but so far, neither the writers, nor the directors, and especially the super conservative producer is using them correctly. I used to think it’s the channel too but it’s these factors. Alpina are loved by many people. Better than AzCen. I mean, just them commenting on Instagram with each other became news by itself :lol: Anyways, I don’t want to come to a show’s thread and read about how the lead or her character or couple isn’t liked all the time. It makes me wonder why one would watch what they don’t like at all. It really takes the fun out of those who actually like all the mentioned above. Since I can’t control how others feel or their actions nor do I want to, or tolerate this constant negativity anymore, I decided to leave and enjoy my “boring” couple by myself. It’s alright to write criticism but what I’m reading is just borderline hate and I don’t have to be exposed to that.  :heartshape2: 

I am so happy that EB is starting in Greece. I am watching now. How beautiful were Feride's words in the 1rst scene.:769_heart:

On 7/10/2019 at 8:21 AM, valentia said:

First info about new season. He won't be part of it.

Did he post this photo with all those exclamation marks? Cause that sounds angry. :D 

7 hours ago, valentia said:

Seems that she is not leaving the show.:tantrum-smiley:

I hate Sumru but the show without a great actress like her wouldn’t be the same. I love her! :wub:

And I see lots of V faces to be coming our way! :facepalm:

I hope they won't make me say that it would have been better if Cenk was dead at this accident:hiding-smiley: which it would mean a free Alp Navruz (:mavi2:) for a new project and a free me of watching for another year Azra crying her eyes out!

New faces mean new story lines which is badly needed in this show. I might give it a chance although I know the first episodes will probably be painfully boring to me: Azra hating Cenk who will feel guilty etc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.