TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

The last scene was good. Finally Yiğit :yuk-smiley-face: was exposed! And Sanem woman'ed up (as opposed to man'ed up :lol:) and expressed her feelings out loud

And they are back in their old company...

So based on many rumors about potential new shows for Demet and Can during winter season and also that Can will go to army in December. plus add to that low ratings this show is ending soon aka after summer season, probably mid September when new regular season will start.

May l say finally? 

They are ending it with episode 51. so 3 more eps, last night was 48

Also here they say there were some fights on the set and that's why they are also ending it 

Great news! It was about time to end this nonsense, they really really ruined it in the latest episodes.

Demet and Can are fighting on set? That sucks :doh:

2 hours ago, PAT said:

Great news! It was about time to end this nonsense, they really really ruined it in the latest episodes.

Aren't they rumored to be in love/Dating blah blah! 

Anyway, I feel bad for their kids from now, if they have any. They seem unbearable as people.   :doh:

15 hours ago, PAT said:

l've seen many rumors about it but to me it is strange cause they were like bff or bit more than that since show started ...Maybe cause nothing happened between them they now turned the page and started fighting :moque:

6 hours ago, mili said:

l've seen many rumors about it but to me it is strange cause they were like bff or bit more than that since show started ...Maybe cause nothing happened between them they now turned the page and started fighting :moque:

I don't think BFFs would fight because nothing happened between them. I think it might be the opposite.

When people break up they stop seeing each other and this helps them get over it. Whereas them... they are forced to be with each other 12 hours a day, so they fight :lol:

Last on izleme is here

So they will get married? It's not even a spoiler or better to say important when they decided to give it away :lol:

To me this end seems rushed and done not so planned 

l mean proposal and wedding is sth we knew we will see at one point but since they didn't have chance before it will be in this last episode 

What did they leave for the actual episode? :doh: They gave it all away.

I mean OK, no one is actually expecting a different outcome, there is no suspense at all, but still, the wedding scene is supposed to be the peak of the finale :moque: The last 4-5 episodes were so boring and meaningless, I don't expect the final one to be any different. 

Oh, and the Leyla becoming an Aylin, and the Melihat storylines... why? and who cares? I literally fell asleep during these parts

Ok l saw only the last scene nad kind of can assume how was the episode based on some short videos....To conclude they are far far away from a show that was a hit last summer.

Btw they both look the same in this last scene, at least could have changed their hairstyles or maybe add some 'age' with makeup. Can could have gotten more serious and cut that hair or beard...

Just came to say that even though plot turned into big sacma and nothing really made sense...scenes sometimes were stupid or just "wtf" they kept the humor and l enjoyed and laughed in this episode...Cey Cey will be missed so much! he was just hilarious, ok maybe sometimes even irritating but you can't not love him! In this last ep he again did his best.

All in all this ep brought some nice emotions. CanEm shared some lovely scenes, l liked Can's play with Sanem when he remembered but didn't want to tell her at first. That with rock concert and Sanem being jealous :laugh3:

Oh and so so so many CanEm kisses...RTUK where are you to cut them all??? :moque:

El veda Erkenci Kus! 

I liked when they came to Sanem's house to officially ask her for marriage. It was hilarious :lol:

The rest was meh :jawsmiley:

Anyway, here's for the next one! :bullarsmile: