TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers
Angel.

Buğra Gülsoy

26 minutes ago, PeRi said:

Omg he became a father? They are so cute!

I watched a trailer of his series that will be shown here (My daughter), it seemed interesting,  maybe i will check it out

Yeap, it will be on our TV. I just watched the final tonight, Bugra and Beren were both sooo good!:773_purple_heart:

12 hours ago, Joanne said:

Yeap, it will be on our TV. I just watched the final tonight, Bugra and Beren were both sooo good!:773_purple_heart:

It seemed interesting, i am glad it's good!

On 6/1/2019 at 12:14 PM, PeRi said:

It seemed interesting, i am glad it's good!

Update i am actually watching this. The girl is so cute.

8 hours ago, PeRi said:

Update i am actually watching this. The girl is so cute.

And Bugra's good. That was the first time I fully watched him in a show and he is a very talented, fine actor.

It has its own thread here, Kızım, ıf you're ınterested for any discussions and you'll probably find it somewhere in the Ended Shows.

I'm watching too because I want to better understand some dialogues(I was watching live, no subs), plus I've missed a few episodes so I need to understand the development in some characters, mesela Cemal.

By the way, have you/plan to/are you watching Kadin? That is another very good show! We just finished Season 2 in live watching but it is also on our TV.

11 hours ago, Joanne said:

And Bugra's good. That was the first time I fully watched him in a show and he is a very talented, fine actor.

It has its own thread here, Kızım, ıf you're ınterested for any discussions and you'll probably find it somewhere in the Ended Shows.

I'm watching too because I want to better understand some dialogues(I was watching live, no subs), plus I've missed a few episodes so I need to understand the development in some characters, mesela Cemal.

By the way, have you/plan to/are you watching Kadin? That is another very good show! We just finished Season 2 in live watching but it is also on our TV.

I didn't notice it at all, where and what time?

2 hours ago, PeRi said:

I didn't notice it at all, where and what time?

It airs every Saturday and Sunday morning around 10:00 , Ant1 channel, you will also find the whole show up until today in Ant1 series as Μια Ζωή-all that Greek subtitled of course- and also in FoxTV Turkey without subs. It is a great show in my opinion and I highly recommend if you have time to watch.

Ha, I've always wanted to say that ever since I saw your name here @PeRi, and before even known you're Greek too, reminded me the "Peribanu" song!:D

3 hours ago, Joanne said:

It airs every Saturday and Sunday morning around 10:00 , Ant1 channel, you will also find the whole show up until today in Ant1 series as Μια Ζωή-all that Greek subtitled of course- and also in FoxTV Turkey without subs. It is a great show in my opinion and I highly recommend if you have time to watch.

Maybe later it;s been years since i last watched turkish tv.

3 hours ago, Joanne said:

Ha, I've always wanted to say that ever since I saw your name here @PeRi, and before even known you're Greek too, reminded me the "Peribanu" song!:D

I don't know this song:lol: My nickname is a reminder of the glorious days of Fatmagul when we used to role play in the forum

38 minutes ago, PeRi said:

Maybe later it;s been years since i last watched turkish tv.

I don't know this song:lol: My nickname is a reminder of the glorious days of Fatmagul when we used to role play in the forum

I thought so, that it has something to do with Fatmagul… but here's the song!:773_purple_heart: