TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

Feza hanım is going to call the whole building to Number 8 with her flamenco noise lol.

Why does he look at Deva suspiciously? There's no way he's going to kill his own grandson right.

On 5/10/2018 at 8:08 PM, PrensesBanu said:

Lol I love how Nevras mum handles those thugs :laugh3:

💃

She's so off key badass :heartshape2:. And the Kambura thugs know enough to respect her unlike with Salih. She must have a reputation in that town.

16 hours ago, Ezel&Eysan said:

😍😍😍

DeixnPRWkAACA2M.jpg 

They are 🔥🔥🔥

I can't wait for the next episodes and to see Mert in something new.

Woah that club scene will sure give Agah Bey creeps. So today it is ending I hope I get the translation soon

One of the best scenes was the wife of that teacher putting the pillow back with a satisfied look on her face, after Agah killed him. 👊  Also of course the rest of the disgusting bunch getting killed 🌝I was also glad that Nevra and her mother got along again and what a cool lady the mother was haha.

👌

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

Amazing, just finished last three episodes and it was a treat to watch the show, everything about it were at brillance except one thing.. killing Ates, it was not needed, the story was very horrific already and adding more pain in it was too brutal.

I could not find Subs for last 3 episodes and watched with my limited Turkish knowledge, if anyone know about subs Plz help.

On 6/26/2018 at 1:17 PM, meNadia said:

Amazing, just finished last three episodes and it was a treat to watch the show, everything about it were at brillance except one thing.. killing Ates, it was not needed, the story was very horrific already and adding more pain in it was too brutal.

I could not find Subs for last 3 episodes and watched with my limited Turkish knowledge, if anyone know about subs Plz help.

You can watch it on Puhu. They put subs. 

I hve a question

there is a scene during the end of last epiosde where the man (to whom Nevra is being sent by that woman who claimed ahe was the one rapred by Tayyar she said this man used to sell Reyhan and Sefa beats him too)  so this man takes food to a young girl who is chairied. What was that? 

18 hours ago, Ruba said:

I hve a question

there is a scene during the end of last epiosde where the man (to whom Nevra is being sent by that woman who claimed ahe was the one rapred by Tayyar she said this man used to sell Reyhan and Sefa beats him too)  so this man takes food to a young girl who is chairied. What was that? 

Yeah, that was the only downer in this final. I think he had another girl enslaved for prostitution :computer-losy-smiley:I had hoped they would put him into jail or would be killed.

Edited by PrensesBanu