TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

9 hours ago, Lavander said:

Hello.

I saw the film translated into Spanish, in a group. It's very good, Engin is a great actor, he made two simultaneous characters, and they were very different. I think it's Berguzar's best work.
It is a beautiful story that causes you to want to analyze it and discuss it in a forum. It made me cry very, very

Finally somebody watched it from our enginitas :wub: . Hoping to watch it soon :download:

5 hours ago, Malika said:

It is available in English subs, I can PM you details.

Please please PM me too malika :faim:

On 6/9/2019 at 7:29 AM, Joanne said:

Have you ever watched IF? I haven't, just few scenes and the trailer. I don't really  like Papakaliatis as an actor or as a director.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, Eliso said:

Yes, dear I have watched that film. It was so and so. I too don't like Papakaliatis, I find him pretentious and not good actor.

I would like to see the Turkish version.  Engin is a far better actor than Papak and he will give a different life in the character.

same here, this is why i haven't watched it yet

does anyone know if they have the same end?

On 6/14/2019 at 6:58 PM, Thessaloniki said:

same here, this is why i haven't watched it yet

does anyone know if they have the same end?

The ending is pretty much the same. There are several changes in the film though, and it's been made acceptable for Turkish audiences and/or authorities. 

(Greek films are much more sexually explicit than Turkish ones. Go figure. :fume:)

BTW, I enjoyed the Greek version as well. :biggrin:

Edited by Meltem

1 hour ago, Meltem said:

The ending is pretty much the same. There are several changes in the film though, and it's been made acceptable for Turkish audiences and/or authorities. 

(Greek films are much more sexually explicit than Turkish ones. Go figure. :fume:)

BTW, I enjoyed the Greek version as well. :biggrin:

Oh really, where did you watch it?

7 hours ago, Thessaloniki said:

Oh really, where did you watch it?

On Mega - but the link is no longer there. :e13716: