TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

On 5/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Meltem said:

Not yet. I know someone who has watched it in Turkish. I'm finally getting around to watching the original Greek film with English subtitles. 

I haven't finished it yet - streaming stopped. :blase: But I :heartshape2:it! 

Update: Finally finished it! Really good movie. I can't wait to see Engin in it. :loveshower:

i have never watched AN (IF)

9 hours ago, Thessaloniki said:

i have never watched AN (IF)

Is that the name of the original Greek film? :zardak(60):

20 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Is that the name of the original Greek film? :zardak(60):

Yes, dear, IF was the  title in the Greek film.

The director of that film said the Turkish production team was excellent and they had a great cooperation and he was proud of the course of film in Turkey

2 hours ago, Eliso said:

The director of that film said the Turkish production team was excellent and they had a great cooperation and he was proud of the course of film in Turkey

:772_blue_heart:  Thank you @Eliso!  :roseg-smiley:

6 hours ago, Eliso said:

Have you ever watched IF? I haven't, just few scenes and the trailer. I don't really  like Papakaliatis as an actor or as a director.

11 hours ago, Joanne said:

Have you ever watched IF? I haven't, just few scenes and the trailer. I don't really  like Papakaliatis as an actor or as a director.

Yes, dear I have watched that film. It was so and so. I too don't like Papakaliatis, I find him pretentious and not good actor.

I would like to see the Turkish version.  Engin is a far better actor than Papak and he will give a different life in the character.

25 minutes ago, Eliso said:

Yes, dear I have watched that film. It was so and so. I too don't like Papakaliatis, I find him pretentious and not good actor.

I would like to see the Turkish version.  Engin is a far better actor than Papak and he will give a different life in the character.

I agree to that a million times, about Engin being a better actor. Actually, Papakaliatis is not an actor at all and he will never get rid of that role in 10 Mikri Mitsi and more over he will never get over of the Lazopoulos influence in his work. Anyways, that is only my opinion.

Google Translate:

Famous actor Engin Akyürek's hair style was the event in Latin America. Barbers in Latin America also removed the photo of Brad Pitt on their signs and replaced with Akyürek. Handsome players who want to have hair style ran to hairdressers.

😂😂😂😂❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • hahaha! 4

On 6/9/2019 at 11:47 AM, Eliso said:

Hello.

I saw the film translated into Spanish, in a group. It's very good, Engin is a great actor, he made two simultaneous characters, and they were very different. I think it's Berguzar's best work.
It is a beautiful story that causes you to want to analyze it and discuss it in a forum. It made me cry very, very

13 minutes ago, Lavander said:

Hello.

I saw the film translated into Spanish, in a group. It's very good, Engin is a great actor, he made two simultaneous characters, and they were very different. I think it's Berguzar's best work.
It is a beautiful story that causes you to want to analyze it and discuss it in a forum. It made me cry very, very

Oh that's great dear! I was sure Engin would be awesome and I am glad Berguzar was great as well!

Hope we find it with english subs and watch it too:flowerysmile:

1 hour ago, Eliso said:

Oh that's great dear! I was sure Engin would be awesome and I am glad Berguzar was great as well!

Hopefully, so we can comment. :celebrate008_2:Engin deserves all the awards, it's amazing. :mavi1:

4 hours ago, Eliso said:

It is available in English subs, I can PM you details.