TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

5 hours ago, salma said:

hi SBA family, i just came across this, remember when Sahin Cigal sent that video to Namik with his death day, well we reached it may he RIP lol

39611424_1010341205807032_88732153748253

That may means that we could have had the show up to now, if the original plot was followed!!!

Btw, what are u watching these days???

3 hours ago, Shemshak said:

That may means that we could have had the show up to now, if the original plot was followed!!!

Btw, what are u watching these days???

im not watching anything these days im waiting for çukur's 2nd season and im looking for award to Birce's new show and the comeback of Kivo in çarpisma

Happy one year anniversary to our show and to all the beloved AsFer fans, on the 16/10/2017 the first episode of the dizi aired, i cant believe how time flies ! here a throwback to the scene that made follow the show and amde me curious on how these two very different characters are going to end up together the cliffhanger of episode 3 

Hi, if anyone here.

In case anyone remembers the story that ferhat's dad told him when he was little. It was about a scorpion and its nature that inspite you may do good to him it is gonna bit you...because it is its nature.

Maybe anyone remembers whole story

Edited by Sus

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.