TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

2 hours ago, valentia said:

@Lena  Yesterday i would wrote you that i am sorry for the cancelation of your wedding. Now, knowing the reason i am happy for your decision and that your parents support you. I am watching such matters in series and i feel bad for these women. May you will find someone as you want to be. Kisses from Greece.:4xvim2p:

Thanks a lot, dear! :heartshape2:

30 minutes ago, Joanne said:

My God! This place was never that dead and abandoned!

How are you beautiful people? Missed you all so much!:mavi_heart::kiss::hugsmile1:

Everyone is just out on holidays :D

It's like nothing much is happening in diziland,we just started getting some news and rumors but it's nothing as big to bring people talking

------------------

Oh and girls, l recently watched 2 Turk movies on Netflix, Aile Arasinda and Organize Isler 2(the one with Kivo :new_hearted: and he is pretty much unrecognizable, l mean so so different than usual ). My huge recommendations for both!:e13733: You will enjoy it and cry out of laughter!  Both were very popular and hits in Turkey in past 2 years ...stories are kind of cliche but with Turkish humor they made it very very good! So yeah if you have time and don't know what to watch go and check those two. Both have English subs, even though they are not as perfect but anyhow we all have some knowledge to understand it with some minor mistakes :moque:

Merhaba again kizlar 
I just read the last couple of pages and got updated.
First of all, @Joannecim, geçmiş ölsün canim. I had no idea you had surgeries coming up soon. I pray each stage passes successfully with fully and speedy recovery at the end :mavi_heart:
@Lena, I'm glad you effectively 'dodged a bullet' and hope you're fulfilled in whatever decisions you make in the long run :mavi_heart:

I'm enjoying my partial dizi hiatus (I think these breaks are good for preparing if/when I am done with diziland :winking:)... So what has been happening with me these past 2ish months - I lost a friend in June to stage 4 glioblastoma :mf_depressed:. It was discovered in the 2nd trimester of her 2nd pregnancy. The details of what she went through post-surgery are still so harrowing, but she held on till her 32nd week of pregnancy and the baby girl was delivered via CS. But she never stabilized and died a couple of days later. It's the worst news I've gotten all year and it still bugs me .
But thankfully, July brought more happiness as usual - 3 birthdays  (my sister, nephew and niece), my oldest niece graduated high school.... and I'm here like :flabbergasted-smiley:- I was literally a teenager when you were born... how the years have flown past.
....Other family milestones and good times :beadssmily:
I'm back on team glasses 🤓.... I've always been short sighted and I think I felt it more in uni with reading off the board or far things... so I didn't have much need for it afterwards  (funny though how this didn't affect me during Master's:e13716:) or maybe my sight improved then. Anyway, I guess staring at the screen constantly (for work and play) has taken it's toll.

On other things dizi related, the long arm of RTUK has finally reached digital platforms..... I already know they'll give Turkish content a hard time, but what does this mean for international content e.g. Netflix Türkiye and the international shows they carry. I bet there's a lot in there that is on RTUK's olmaz list.

Anyways, the new season is looking good for dizis... lots of heavy names showing up. I want to be excited for them  (I actually am), but we've learned not even heavy names can save a show any more. I'm just hoping I can find 1 or 2 that keeps me excited, and not just because my fave is in it, but because the whole package is worth it.

Anyway, I hope everyone is good... I'm still enjoying the quiet for now. Hopefully there'll be some dizi energy in the coming weeks.

2 hours ago, QueenLola said:

First of all, @Joannecim, geçmiş ölsün canim. I had no idea you had surgeries coming up soon. I pray each stage passes successfully with fully and speedy recovery at the end 

Thank you canim!:773_purple_heart: I' m still on the list though - nothing happens fast in my country- but I'll have them soon, may be autumn-winter period.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss! May she rest in peace and her baby be healthy, happy and blessed all the way!:heartshape2:

It's so good to have you back, you know! And we are definitely used on your long breaks! We miss you every time you're gone, ama you know that, eh?

Hello dear MoS!:heartshape2:Hope you are fine!

@QueenLola I'm sorry for your loss too. That was tough for everyone involved. may she rest in peace!

Thank God things went nicer after that. :roseg-smiley:

Hey eyeglasses friend welcome to the team:winking::girl_maviglassesf:

I'm excited too about the new dizi season, let's see what will happen but there are interesting projects ahead and more fun here with our moving and all!:loveboat:

On 8/12/2019 at 11:00 AM, Nora. said:

@QueenLola I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you love and prayers :heartshape2:

I’m glad to hear July brought you happiness :download: 

On 8/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, Joanne said:

Thank you canim!:773_purple_heart: I' m still on the list though - nothing happens fast in my country- but I'll have them soon, may be autumn-winter period.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss! May she rest in peace and her baby be healthy, happy and blessed all the way!:heartshape2:

It's so good to have you back, you know! And we are definitely used on your long breaks! We miss you every time you're gone, ama you know that, eh?

On 8/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, Eliso said:

Hello dear MoS!:heartshape2:Hope you are fine!

@QueenLola I'm sorry for your loss too. That was tough for everyone involved. may she rest in peace!

Thank God things went nicer after that. :roseg-smiley:

Hey eyeglasses friend welcome to the team:winking::girl_maviglassesf:

I'm excited too about the new dizi season, let's see what will happen but there are interesting projects ahead and more fun here with our moving and all!:loveboat:

Çok sağol kızlar :kiss:

Heelloo kiizzllaarrr!! Ok l was kind off in last couple of weeks but now once the new season is slowly entering our lives with all spoilers, news and rumors l will be more active

l saw the thing with Netflix and honestly don't know what to say! It is so confusing and bad situation for everyone, plus l know that Turkish people LOOVVEEE Netflix as platform, specially youngsters who are not fans of their own dizis :lol:

For the start, a song that l can't get out of my head! 

l know it is kind of stupid but it is so catchy!:D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.