TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

Hello dear MoS!

so like the previous post more Greece in summer to relax and maybe you'll consider to come one day! All of you are welcome!:roseg-smiley:

9ef67c26cfdc4437ea0949ee8e3eab8a.jpgMykonos2646860bd29c88d086dbcf1bee9d1a26.jpgSantorini

5333ae5fe7a5e56eeb641fb374b287f9.jpgElafonissi, Crete795f5e30cf7cab76c4108844698e4209.jpgBalos Lagoon, Crete

Have you seen Miley Cyrus's new music video? It's feministic but rather strong, I wonder what you think.

It is a rough one for my taste but at the same time what is not rough about being a woman in a men's world?

I love the " don't f*** up with my freedom" line. There are definitely women who could use that line for real. A lot. All the time. ♀️ 👩

How about another cover for a song we greatly loved here! Old now, but always new!:wub2-smiley-face:

To be honest, I found these two accidentally, but loved them right away! They have SOME covers, all recorded in different places. And their name...Endless Summer!:773_purple_heart::776_two_hearts:

Have a special night/day my dears!:mavi_heart:

Ed will have album only with duets with others, so new song is out

He really made some interesting combinations and really big big names

Album is out today July 12

11 hours ago, QueenLola said:

Kizlar.... naber? 

l can't keep up with my free time, l am always on 10 different sides and the only thing that can't find it's own time is to watch some shows and dizis :desespoir: and l have like a big list so far...

12 hours ago, mili said:

l can't keep up with my free time, l am always on 10 different sides and the only thing that can't find it's own time is to watch some shows and dizis :desespoir: and l have like a big list so far...

Yeah,  i understand. I'm not sweating it though... I'm basically only watching Afili Aşk and keeping tabs on EK. Keeping my list clear for returning shows and new drama.

BTW, episode 4 of Hercai was shown tonight.... my feed has been full of scenes :moque: and I got so many feels... I hope the new season delivers much more.

Ed also had a new video drop today

And since we're still on Ed, here's a cover from that Russian children's choir I posted before

Hello, lovelies! :heartshape2:I'm so happy right now, Simona won the Wimbledon final! :th_Cheer-1:It was probably her best match ever. Serena is amazing, but she had no chance today. Waiting for Roger vs Nole, another match of the legends. :runcirclsmiley2:

On 7/2/2019 at 3:31 PM, Eliso said:

Hello dear MoS!

so like the previous post more Greece in summer to relax and maybe you'll consider to come one day! All of you are welcome!:roseg-smiley:

9ef67c26cfdc4437ea0949ee8e3eab8a.jpgMykonos2646860bd29c88d086dbcf1bee9d1a26.jpgSantorini

5333ae5fe7a5e56eeb641fb374b287f9.jpgElafonissi, Crete795f5e30cf7cab76c4108844698e4209.jpgBalos Lagoon, Crete

Greece is heaven on earth, but I'm so sad for what happened these days. Two Romanians, mother and son, died in that tragedy. The woman's father is my neighbor. :Cpxm0u0tLQrwIDT_72ZN:

4 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Hello, lovelies! :heartshape2:I'm so happy right now, Simona won the Wimbledon final! :th_Cheer-1:It was probably her best match ever. Serena is amazing, but she had no chance today. Waiting for Roger vs Nole, another match of the legends. :runcirclsmiley2:

OMG this match!!! :flabbergasted-smiley:Damn what a performance by Simona!!! Though Serena was out completely, not sure if it was the pressure, not her day but she just didn't play well.. and damn 55mins? Bu ne ya?? :huhsmileyf3:

And can we just talk about that on court interview??? What a funny and lovely person she is! l knew she can be so easy going and has lot of humor, but saying that you are happy to earn life time membership and to play in front of Katherine and that you wished you would see her, you need some courage for that too :moque: 

l am big Serena's fan, and l can say l am sad she lost and didn't play well, but hey her attitude is beyond being a good person! She was so relaxed, smiling all the time and just supportive for Simona. Same was last year at US Open when she was all the way pushing Naomi Osaka when audience was booing her. 

Uf and for tomorrow? l can't wait for the match! 

All in all l am just happy we have such role models in sports! 

Here is full video

Love her!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.