TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

Hello, lovelies! :heartshape2: This song takes me back to those summer parties when I used to dance the night away. :gangnamsmile:

41 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Hello, lovelies! :heartshape2: This song takes me back to those summer parties when I used to dance the night away. :gangnamsmile:

They lived in Sweeden. Now she lives in Greece. I don't know about him. They went at Eurovision and took the 3rd position (if i remember right). She also went alone and won at 2005.

@QueenLola thanks for your wishes.:769_heart::769_heart:

Good morning on this very special day for MoS! :mavi_heart:

To our beautiful, sweet girls, @mili and @piacevole, happy, happiest birthday! May your days be filled with love and smiles!:kiss::new_roseg_smiley::hugsmile1:

To @mili with much love and warm wishes!:download:

bHm4FDP.jpg?1

To @piacevole with love and best wishes!:773_purple_heart:

kibz4xF.jpg?1

Edited by Joanne

Happy birthday to our wonderful ladies who celebrate today! :beadssmily:

Dear @piacevole, I wish you a wonderful day with your dear ones and hope to see you back soon. We miss you! :fromme:

@milicim, my sweetheart, enjoy this special day, have fun, be happy and don't forget to smile! May all your dreams come true and may diziland be kind to you! :moque: :kiss: Thank you for being part of this beautiful group! :roseg-smiley:

338574.jpg

Thank you very very much guzel kizlarimm!!!! :mavi_heart::mavi_heart::mavi_heart::8_ZJZ9t0v_Ul_GNyj_WW8y_Y7_1:

Thanks for warm wishes and for being part of my life in some very odd and different way but anyhow l really like to have you all, even though lately l am not here as active l used to be ama hopefully soon we'll be back :D:dancing-smiley:

l am that big dizi fan that a friend of mine from Turkey posted video and put Gul and Miran as gif:lol: and in next story he put, Erkan Keka(Vartolu), Baris A and Burak also as gifs :laugh3::laugh3:

@mili Happy Birthday to the sweetest person that I’ve ever known on here. I wish you all the best and May you always get rewarded for that beautiful heart of yours. Thank you for always being a ray of sunshine to those who know you. Much love, and lots of hugs :hearted: :hearted: 

6 hours ago, Lena said:

@mili Happy Birthday to the sweetest person that I’ve ever known on here. I wish you all the best and May you always get rewarded for that beautiful heart of yours. Thank you for always being a ray of sunshine to those who know you. Much love, and lots of hugs :hearted: :hearted: 

Cok sagol can arkadasim!!!! :download::download: l am happy to see you back around here! 

----

@Eliso canim, thank you!!! :mavi_heart:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.