TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

20 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Good morning, kizlar! :heartshape2:Have you listened to our boy's new song?

l did and it's cool, something we'll listen this summer all over the place for sure :e13733:

Though there could have been more text/lyrics :moque:  Waiting now for official video 

7 hours ago, Sandy said:

Good morning, kizlar! :heartshape2:Have you listened to our boy's new song?

I like this song, it's so playful and perfect for the summer. Justin's voice sounds more mature now, I remember I used to be one of the ppl making fun of him sometimes because of his crazy fans until I heard "Love yourself" liked it very much and then found out it was his :D

7 hours ago, Joanne said:

:wub2-smiley-face:Every time I listen to his impressive, wondrous voice!

uhhhhh new from Adrian! Finally :D

Bit of Karadeniz music...and "oy Asiyem oy" :moque:  just like it used to be in SAK (during it golden times :D)

On 5/15/2019 at 5:01 PM, QueenLola said:

They lost their appeal.... but it seems the sentence is still delayed

I wonder if they'll be able to pay some bail and avoid jail or they'll have to really spend 10months in prison. I can't imagine this for a famous person.

19 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

Çukur-Ezel-Söz type of collab :moque:.

1st bölüm of the internet-radio show

Initially, I thought it was Riza's show, then I thought it was Sarp's.... still not sure :moque:

I really liked it, they're so funny :D it's a show of both of them, their mutual understanding is impressive, they have to be very good friends since Ezel times. Btw when this women called saying hello Tefo and Sarp said "Tefo is dead" and then she was like "don't do this, it's a still bleeding wound" that was totally me, his death was so painful for me, I still remember it.

34 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

I wonder if they'll be able to pay some bail and avoid jail or they'll have to really spend 10months in prison. I can't imagine this for a famous person.

I really liked it, they're so funny :D it's a show of both of them, their mutual understanding is impressive, they have to be very good friends since Ezel times. Btw when this women called saying hello Tefo and Sarp said "Tefo is dead" and then she was like "don't do this, it's a still bleeding wound" that was totally me, his death was so painful for me, I still remember it.

That made me laugh out :laugh3:...but it was sad...

I definitely missed a lot of what they said, but I enjoyed it still.

I love their responses to each other 

"Rizacim"....."Sarpcim"

"Bravo kardeşim"...."Sağol kardeşim"

Kubilay and Aytaç calling in was so nice :8_ZJZ9t0v_Ul_GNyj_WW8y_Y7_1:....and Riza saying he wasn't coming back :loudlaff:

There was a lot of kadin talk too.  I wonder what it was all about. 

30 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Can you guess who's no.1 without watching? :moque:

Cagatay? :D

1 hour ago, QueenLola said:

There was a lot of kadin talk too.  I wonder what it was all about. 

In general about relationships and what kind of women they like. But with them it's hard to say sometimes if they're serious or just kidding :D

55 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Naaaahhh how he can be beautiful when he looks like he took shower 10 years ago?? Sacma!

Caga or Burakcim could be first just as always :D

But from now on, on that list will be Akin...new star is here! 

59 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Based on the 4 pictures in the thumbnail, I'd say between Can and Çağatay since they've both had a good dizi year. Burak and Engin haven't done anything for 2019 yet. 

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

So its for physical  looks.... I thought it was for their work in 2019 :blase:

11 minutes ago, mili said:

Naaaahhh how he can be beautiful when he looks like he took shower 10 years ago?? Sacma!

Caga or Burakcim could be first just as always :D

But from now on, on that list will be Akin...new star is here! 

Hadi canim.... just because of 2 episodes? The hair will be back in the bun as soon as this depression is over.