TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

OH MY :biggrin:CANT WAIT!!! This dizi is going to make me so happy I can feel it in my bones :rosesmile:I only hope we'll get some quick translations like as with Hercai (although been watching and loving all the comments in the forum) even if it turns out to be an epic love story it has such a dark side to it that makes my heart feel heavy and can't stop :sad-191:especially with all the violence towards women! so repeat this series can't come soon enough!  

9 hours ago, Marhaba17 said:

OH MY :biggrin:CANT WAIT!!! This dizi is going to make me so happy I can feel it in my bones :rosesmile:I only hope we'll get some quick translations like as with Hercai (although been watching and loving all the comments in the forum) even if it turns out to be an epic love story it has such a dark side to it that makes my heart feel heavy and can't stop :sad-191:especially with all the violence towards women! so repeat this series can't come soon enough!  

You come to talk about Hercai here when we haven't seen you in the thread? Hmm?:impatient: Kiz! Get your b u t t over there hemen :moque:

9 hours ago, Mariange said:

ImageImage

That gold wedding ring though..... :dreamyeyesf:

2 hours ago, QueenLola said:

You come to talk about Hercai here when we haven't seen you in the thread? Hmm?:impatient: Kiz! Get your b u t t over there hemen :moque:

That gold wedding ring though..... :dreamyeyesf:

I know so sorry :fromme:I'm cheeky aren't I :moque: