TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:46 PM, QueenLola said:

I bet his trainer had something to say about that treat day :moque:

BTW, is he still training? No new videos. I'd  like to see how much progress he's made

So much I believe...he's a champion now!:D  I am still wondering if the training has something to do with his career.

59 minutes ago, Mariange said:

The demand intensity for changing the Character/array name attracted attention by officials. There may be a change, although not Certain.

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·••·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•

The Bad Girl series players often gather up to the set date and go over the preparations like reading and costumes.

Only the characters' names or the dizi name may change as well? 

It would be interesting if the female lead was really a naughty bad girl for once. Would make the show different from typical Turkish dizis.

10 minutes ago, Azalia said:

So much I believe...he's a champion now!:D  I am still wondering if the training has something to do with his career.

Me too.... because defence training isn't your usual workout routine.  And how much could they possibly show of it in a summer comedy? :kimbilir:

6 hours ago, Mariange said:

Image may contain: one or more people and close-up57076964_10216317048293599_5565347553332953088_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-4.fna&oh=b26eced97a4a9e134fd79c29982424c6&oe=5D33DADE

Those beautiful changing-color eyes :8_ZJZ9t0v_Ul_GNyj_WW8y_Y7_1:

1 hour ago, Azalia said:

You just spoke my mind!!:D

:moque:

There's lots to look out for in the show then 

D4I1FeYWkAEJIcW.jpg

I have a feeling that this week we will have some exciting news from his new series ,like a photo of him with his leading actress.
And if they don't give us that ,shame on the producing company.