TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

nkFvzDT.jpg

Çağlar Ertuğrul (born 5 November 1987, Karşıyaka, İzmir is a Turkish actor and mechanical engineer. :download:

He graduated from Bornova High School. He graduated from mechanical engineering department of Koç University. He studied at 35 and a half art houses. After a while he started taking part in advertisements. His first acting performance was in a stage play of Koç University, named Romeo ve Juliet in 13 April 2009. In 2012, Alper Çağlar directed a military feature film named Dağ and Ertuğrul had the leading role of the film. Ertuğrul gained his fame from that film. Later, he had a role in a Turkish film named Bana Masal Anlatma. He also played in the Turkish TV series Medcezir and Benim İçin Üzülme.

In 2016, he took the lead role again in The Mountain 2. The film achieved global recognition and became the most watched film of 2016  and also the film was rated 10/10 stars on IMDB. He has a YouTube channel of his own and he shares funny videos from that channel.

I just had to, sorry! :D 

Theater plays

Romeo ve Juliet

Yobaz

Kaos Teorileri

Leş

Tv series

2012 - Benim İçin Üzülme

2014 - Beyaz Karanfil

2014 - Kurt Seyit ve Şura

2014 - Boynu Bükükler

2015 - Medcezir

2017 - Çağlar Ertuğrul

Movies

2012 - The Mountain (2012 film)

2015 - Bana Masal Anlatma

2016 - Dağ II

wO136zt.jpg

cq9Uwwk.jpg

The only cure for being jobeless, unhappy and hopeless is friendship, life is beautiful together.

:mfr_lol:

He has everything! Handsome (with blue eyes which is a plus ?), tall(6'2"), with great sense of humor, smart, educated, and...... don't know where to stop!

On 5/9/2017 at 11:13 AM, Lena said:

He's so cool and easy going. He has personality. :D

Even the title sounds sad. Don't be sad for me. Aman! :P

Has anyone seen the movie? I really like Selin and now with Caglar, it should be a good one!

BTW, from what I have seen from these movie clips, he looks like a good actor. I think he has not given enough time and lines in Fazilat hanim... to show his talent yet! That is why some were saying he is rigit or something! No good opportunity yet to show his talent, imo.

On 5/9/2017 at 10:20 AM, Lena said:

Oh! Cool! :moque:

I, on the other hand, have my Bermuda triangle locked as well. Of course there are others whom I like, and not just because of looks, too pretty men turn me off, but the three whom I love the most are Sukru, Ilker, and Kaan. My ultimate dream of dreams them being in a show or film together. Then, I can die happy. :P

Is this Kaan, Emir from Kara Sevda? I have only watched few episodes of KS but liked Emir a lot more than Kemal!!!!

3 hours ago, Shemshak said:

Is this Kaan, Emir from Kara Sevda? I have only watched few episodes of KS but liked Emir a lot more than Kemal!!!!

Yes. :D 

This guy is yavas yavas making his way to my fav. list! :lol: :769_heart:

He's so funny in a bit goofy way sometimes & not afraid to show it. Something different than the typical Turkish celebrities' attitudes. I love that! :D 

I think I can totally see him as manyakly funny in an Ethem project! :D

I want to see what will result from combining them! :D 

6 minutes ago, Sinem said:

This guy is yavas yavas making his way to my fav. list! :lol: :769_heart:

He's so funny in a bit goofy way sometimes & not afraid to show it. Something different than the typical Turkish celebrities' attitudes. I love that! :D 

I think I can totally see him as manyakly funny in an Ethem project! :D

I want to see what will result from combining them! :D 

That would be interesting. :D 

2 minutes ago, Shemshak said:

Angel you killed me with that YouTube scene? I can't stop laughing!! Which movie is that one??

It's hysterical! :D 

It's from a movie called Bana Masal Anlatma (Don't tell me stories) He played a character name Erdil 

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««
15 minutes ago, Lena said:

:moque: 

:P 

1 hour ago, Angel. said:

But how awesome was that one scene :D

siRPteu.jpg

x6KaakE.jpg

Best ever! Watching that scene worth watching the whole 1.5 hour of that movie!

25 minutes ago, Angel. said:

It's easier to pronounce than Şükrü :rolleyes: 

Reveal hidden contents

Here. :P  

Angel, though I am also loving Caglar, but I have to give this to Lena! Sukru is way way easier to pronounce than our dream boy's name!!! Imo It is because of this      " yumuşak ğ"  that makes is so hard to pronounce!

By the way who name their kid 'ages'?? Does it mean something special in Turkey?