TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

nkFvzDT.jpg

Çağlar Ertuğrul (born 5 November 1987, Karşıyaka, İzmir is a Turkish actor and mechanical engineer. :download:

He graduated from Bornova High School. He graduated from mechanical engineering department of Koç University. He studied at 35 and a half art houses. After a while he started taking part in advertisements. His first acting performance was in a stage play of Koç University, named Romeo ve Juliet in 13 April 2009. In 2012, Alper Çağlar directed a military feature film named Dağ and Ertuğrul had the leading role of the film. Ertuğrul gained his fame from that film. Later, he had a role in a Turkish film named Bana Masal Anlatma. He also played in the Turkish TV series Medcezir and Benim İçin Üzülme.

In 2016, he took the lead role again in The Mountain 2. The film achieved global recognition and became the most watched film of 2016  and also the film was rated 10/10 stars on IMDB. He has a YouTube channel of his own and he shares funny videos from that channel.

I just had to, sorry! :D 

Theater plays

Romeo ve Juliet

Yobaz

Kaos Teorileri

Leş

Tv series

2012 - Benim İçin Üzülme

2014 - Beyaz Karanfil

2014 - Kurt Seyit ve Şura

2014 - Boynu Bükükler

2015 - Medcezir

2017 - Çağlar Ertuğrul

Movies

2012 - The Mountain (2012 film)

2015 - Bana Masal Anlatma

2016 - Dağ II

wO136zt.jpg

cq9Uwwk.jpg

The only cure for being jobeless, unhappy and hopeless is friendship, life is beautiful together.

:mfr_lol:

2 minutes ago, Angel. said:

Handsome, funny, intelligent. Perfect package  :download:

:D 

They said there was water in Mars, so I came 

Vay Vay! Someone is smitten. :P 

But, there's no such thing, Angelim. As far as I know, you love Ilker and Bugra. If this hunk is the forth one, who is the third? Am I missing something? :moque:

20 minutes ago, Lena said:

Oh! Cool! :moque:

I, on the other hand, have my Bermuda triangle locked as well. Of course there are others whom I like, and not just because of looks, too pretty men turn me off, but the three whom I love the most are Sukru, Ilker, and Kaan. My ultimate dream of dreams them being in a show or film together. Then, I can die happy. :P

Yeah. Kaan is pretty dreamy. By the way, Ilker's middle name is Kaan :D 

I'd surely watch that movie/show :faim: Who would be your leading lady?

1 minute ago, Angel. said:

Yeah. Kaan is pretty dreamy. By the way, Ilker's middle name is Kaan :D 

I'd surely watch that movie/show :faim: Who would be your leading lady?

No way! :moque: That's so cool! :D 

Do we really need a leading lady? For once, let's not have a love story. :P But if I have to choose, then Oyku because three tall dark handsome talented men competing for her, would be such a treat to watch. :biggrin:

I don't know many actresses to be honest. There's Selin, there's Burcin, there's Gulcan. Take your pick. :loveshower: There could be more than one leading lady. It's possible, right? Oh god, I better stop before I get carried away. :moque:

7 minutes ago, Lena said:

No way! :moque: That's so cool! :D 

Do we really need a leading lady? For once, let's not have a love story. :P But if I have to choose, then Oyku because three tall dark handsome talented men competing for her, would be such a treat to watch. :biggrin:

I don't know many actresses to be honest. There's Selin, there's Burcin, there's Gulcan. Take your pick. :loveshower: There could be more than one leading lady. It's possible, right? Oh god, I better stop before I get carried away. :moque:

Evet, Ilker Kaan Kaleli :mavi1:

For you and to stay in topic  :D 

The question about his eyebrows :mfr_lol:

12 minutes ago, Angel. said:

Evet, Ilker Kaan Kaleli :mavi1:

For you and to stay in topic  :D

The question about his eyebrows :mfr_lol:

Vay vay, him and Selin. They looked good together. Too bad he didn't love her character. I almost got emotional. Now you got me interested. :moque: Thank you for the video. :heartshape2:

OMG. He speaks English???? No, you can't build a nest in them, I am going to trim them off completely. :laugh3: This guy truly does have it all. :D

Edited by Lena

He's so cool and easy going. He has personality. :D

Even the title sounds sad. Don't be sad for me. Aman! :P

1 minute ago, Lena said:

He's so cool and easy going. He has personality. :D

Even the title sounds sad. Don't be sad for me. Aman! :P

A little sad?  LOL! :D   Turkish diziler, işte!

I thought you may have watched it, since you love Selin. 

8XtFURK.jpg

f0P4F2f.png

1 minute ago, Angel. said:

A little sad?  LOL! :D   Turkish diziler, işte!

I thought you may have watched it, since you love Selin. 

8XtFURK.jpg

f0P4F2f.png

He's just too good looking, uffff! Keep him away from me. :P:wub: I like him.

I never learn. They should make them happy once in a while. They are sadists, I tell you! :moque: I do love Selin, but I am watching one show at a time.

37 minutes ago, Lena said:

He's just too good looking, uffff! Keep him away from me. :P:wub: I like him.

I never learn. They should make them happy once in a while. They are sadists, I tell you! :moque: I do love Selin, but I am watching one show at a time.

Since I dropped BSAG and KY ending, I had room for an extra show and decided to give this a try. It's SO not the kind of show I'd watch but I'm really enjoying the craziness. :D