Jump to content
TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

Recommended Posts

Was there another DESA launch or this is just the translation from the last one?

Neyse, I like how he breaks down the information he passes on. I can just imagine him negotiating how the Can Divit character should appear... lawyer skills would be out in full effect :moque:

 Its just 4 years, but he's come a long way and still seems pretty down to earth. I think he's now ready to move on to films and other genres.... all the best wishes for his future.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mili said:

Off finally in suit in EK :D

Ama cok yakisikli!!! :mavi_heart::mavi_heart:

.... a proper suit.  Nihayet :moque:

And he looks pretty amazing :hearted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenLola said:

.... a proper suit.  Nihayet :moque:

And he looks pretty amazing :hearted:

He is a good looking guy but I think they should get rid of the man bun and beard and completely change up his look on EK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Malika said:

He is a good looking guy but I think they should get rid of the man bun and beard and completely change up his look on EK. 

If they will, it'll probably be in the last episode.....when Can Divit becomes less caveman and more domesticated :moque:

But I doubt it, so we'll probably have to wait till it's all over or when the military service thing finally happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

If they will, it'll probably be in the last episode.....when Can Divit becomes less caveman and more domesticated :moque:

 But I doubt it, so we'll probably have to wait till it's all over or when the military service thing finally happens. 

Wasn't he supposed to do military training in the summer?

I don't know ..  a couple of friends are really into EK so keep trying to get back into it. But his caveman look doesn't really appeal to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Malika said:

Wasn't he supposed to do military training in the summer?

I don't know ..  a couple of friends are really into EK so keep trying to get back into it. But his caveman look doesn't really appeal to me. 

You mean the coming summer? I don't know,  but I heard it's this year. 

I still like the look though. It's toned down since they first started too... less necklaces, badges and brooches.... those used to be too an overload. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should cut his beard bit and keep it nice and short, now it's bit too long.

l liked his look in Dolunay and l like it now in EK, but if he could mix those two it would be perfect!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://turanxeber.com/mahkeme-can-yamani-affetmedi-o-dava-sonuclandi/

Selen Soyder and Can Yaman had a discussion on the set of the series they played two years ago.

Can Yaman was alleged to have thrown a cup of tea at his friend's side and had been in a tribunal.

 

CAMERA RECORDS REVIEW

Witnesses were heard, the camera images on the set were examined. The case in the Beykoz 3 rd Court of First Instance ; the court ruled that Can Yaman was guilty.

DAILY 90 LIRA

According to Ömer Karahan from Günaydın; Can Yaman was sentenced to 87 days for a defamation offense. 

The court determined the player's daily earnings as 90 TL .

According to the decision; Can Yaman, 7 thousand 830 pounds in exchange for a fine .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Malika said:

http://turanxeber.com/mahkeme-can-yamani-affetmedi-o-dava-sonuclandi/

Selen Soyder and Can Yaman had a discussion on the set of the series they played two years ago.

Can Yaman was alleged to have thrown a cup of tea at his friend's side and had been in a tribunal.

 

CAMERA RECORDS REVIEW

Witnesses were heard, the camera images on the set were examined. The case in the Beykoz 3 rd Court of First Instance ; the court ruled that Can Yaman was guilty.

DAILY 90 LIRA

According to Ömer Karahan from Günaydın; Can Yaman was sentenced to 87 days for a defamation offense. 

The court determined the player's daily earnings as 90 TL .

According to the decision; Can Yaman, 7 thousand 830 pounds in exchange for a fine .

Why do court cases always take a lifetime to conclude? :blase: I'd even forgotten about this 

I hope Can has learned his lesson and controls himself in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

Why do court cases always take a lifetime to conclude? :blase: I'd even forgotten about this 

I hope Can has learned his lesson and controls himself in the future. 

I am getting a little annoyed because his fans are defaming Selene. Saying she is only doing this now because he is a big star now etc. I am like the case started when he was a nobody. I don't know Selene..but whether she is temperamental or not.. the courts obviously thought Can did something wrong to fine him. 

Edited by Malika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Court cases take a while. He was wrong, he got his punishment. People need to stop defending wrong wherever it is and stand up for what’s right with whomever it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting interview.... but I kind of blame journalists these days. They all ask the same questions. There were 1 or 2 new things in here, but I bet Can has memorized all the answers now with the way he was rattling off. And this is the same not just with Turkey, but the world over. Especially when you're popular or in-the-moment.

I get they might be restricted in their questions because they know before-hand that the actor does not want to talk about some things, but they could switch up questions and make them more interesting. I think I've seen more fun interviews from the less formal new-age internet/socimal media guys. They know how to ask questions and keep things interesting.

Neyse... do a movie before you go for military training okay Can:kiss: :smilie_girl_258:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...