Burçin Terzioğlu

5 minutes ago, Lena said:

Ilker, how can you let this beauty go? :th_SwoonLoveSmiley:

She's so lovely, mashaAllah :cloud9-smiley-face:

I have a feeling she may have done the letting go, not Ilker

4 hours ago, Angel. said:

She's so lovely, mashaAllah :cloud9-smiley-face:

I have a feeling she may have done the letting go, not Ilker

Actually, this is right, she left him. I read that she is the one who wasn't happy anymore in that relationship. That is sad but happens all the time, everywhere. Lately, I have the feeling that she is more in a glamorous kind of life and style-and before the separation I mean- and he was more in a self-search and I guess that alone makes a relationship hard to be lived and survive. Neyse, good luck to both of them. They deserve the best and more.:773_purple_heart: 

@Joanne Ilker just seemed too depressed all the time. He isolated himself from the world. I think the character of Poyraz really got to him and affected him so much. I’m glad that they didn’t have a bad break up. I wish both of them the best, too. :hearted: 

25 minutes ago, Lena said:

@Joanne Ilker just seemed too depressed all the time. He isolated himself from the world. I think the character of Poyraz really got to him and affected him so much. I’m glad that they didn’t have a bad break up. I wish both of them the best, too. :hearted: 

Well, I believe that Dip was the last drop at that glass of his. His character there, depressing as it was, add to his personality and his own depression. I just hope that great talent and excellent actor won't be lost in his dark thoughts and days! That would be a pity!:774_broken_heart:

She's been very active lately, done some photo shooting,s traveled, than The Protector gala...

:wub:

from gala

and speaking of breakup, she recently liked some of his photos, which of course was an alert for everyone, when journalists asked her are they maybe back, she just said they are friends and she is liking photo of her friend.

Neyse, 7 more days till she is back in Muhafiz s2 as Ruya :dancing-smiley: she is supposed to be quite a bad girl, but we'll see

5 hours ago, Lena said:

I think he always had that tendency to get very dark with his thought. I read some of his early interviews before he became mainstream with PK and some of the things he said sounded depressing. 

This photo brought some rumors that she is back with Ilker cause both posted pic from same place