TURKISH SERIES For English Speakers

He did colab with H&M and made party 

Also that beard is back and he is looking sooo hoooot with it! Plus bit older and more serious, beardless he is like a boy 

Rumor has it him and Serenay have broken up. Anyone else hear anything about this? :popcorn1-smiley:

49 minutes ago, Angel. said:

Rumor has it him and Serenay have broken up. Anyone else hear anything about this? :popcorn1-smiley:

its all over the media, and i believe it Serenay had an event today and didnt deny it, and honestly when she didnt show up to his h&m event i knew something was up

4 hours ago, Angel. said:

It's been a while since rumors are out. Just today everyone is talking about it. They weren't supporting each other at some event for previous month or so, he traveled a lot...though they still follow each other on Insta, but of course that doesn't show anything, they can still follow and be separated. 

On 4/25/2019 at 10:46 PM, mili said:

It's been a while since rumors are out. Just today everyone is talking about it. They weren't supporting each other at some event for previous month or so, he traveled a lot...though they still follow each other on Insta, but of course that doesn't show anything, they can still follow and be separated. 

any speculations behind their breakup? they have been togethor for many years btw

2 hours ago, zaini said:

any speculations behind their breakup? they have been togethor for many years btw

Not at all, l mean everyone aka news confirmed it but two of them didn't still, and few days ago she avoided to answer that question...Yeah they've been together for about 3 years l think

On 4/29/2019 at 1:25 AM, zaini said:

What I understood is that their media managers have left some tweet regarding the break up and Kerem has left Serenay house.

I think may be Serenay was not into marriage thing

3 minutes ago, Reba said:

I think may be Serenay was not into marriage thing

Yeah probably. I heard he proposed but she wanted a prenuptial agreement because she is worth more and he took offence. They fought over that a few months ago (before he went for a holiday to the States).